Got physio appointment this afternoon!* Total waste of time*

x Naomi x

Reaction score
After finally telling the midwife about the pelvic problems i have been having since 10 weeks! she says it will be SPD so she made a referral to the physio

They rang me this morning to say they have a cancellation at 3!

Hope it doesnt hurt too much - no pain no gain though eh!

Well what a waste of time, totally deflated!

I was in there for 15 minutes - it was an hours appointment,

He said i wont bother getting you to do any movement etc as we know it is SPD that you have from what you describe,

he gave me a tubi grip bandage to use as a bump support and then he said carry on with your exercises - i was like erm what exercises?

He said oh i wont show you now as your midwife at your next appointment in 3 weeks time!!! :evil:

Just feel totally deflated, seeing as its taken me 15 weeks to mention it, i was expecting them to at least show me some exercises to help :cry:

When my friend went she was shown both strengthening and pain relieving exercises

I have been on annual leave for 12 days and the pain has been 50% better so i have rung in sick for a week and will be going to the docs to see what he can do, might ask if he can reduce my working hours or something

Grrr how irritating! Do they think we sit at home with nothing better to do...

Try not to feel too narked, he could have checked u and showed u the excercises, lazy person!

:roll:

:( sorry you didn't get the help you wanted :hug: I would book an appointment with the midwife and demand exercises!

Rang the midwife this morning, who told me to ring the physio back and ask them to see me again and show me the exercises!

So i rang them and was put onto the man i saw yesterday and he started trying to argue with me about who should be showing me the exercises etc, :oops: anyway after about 5 mins with me getting more upset, he has agreed for me to go back in on monday to be shown the magic exercises, dont see why i should be made to cry though, i am dreading seeing him now :cry:

Going to see the doc this afternoon to discuss my options about whether i can have some more time off work or reduced hours as i am not coping with the pain, i currently work 7 days on and then 3 off and i am just not getting enough rest to feel any better by the time my 3 days are up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back