Have you got anything planned...

Bella2

Reaction score
for when you're on maternity leave? I start mine in 2 weeks time so will have 3 weeks before my due date. Hoping to catch up with friends and get some duvet days in in front of the telly! Might go swimming and also have a pedicure booked which I got for a bargain price from Groupon. Everything "baby wise" is more or less sorted, nursery done, hospital bags packed so looking forward to some me time :) x x x

my leave also starts in 2 weeks :)

I am gonna have a citizenship exam, so will spend some time revising. Will also need to go to my university to sort out some references...

more exciting plans include being measured for nursing bras, and just generally doing some last minute shopping and going out when I can :)

I've not got maternity as such as I'm a student so just not going back this year but we're doing a loft conversion just now (my first real piece of architectural design!) so been working on that last few months and now it's finally getting started, bit late i know, but at least I'm project managing from my own home so can chill out when I want to! Just a shame I can't do nursery yet which I'm itching to do!

Mines also starts in about 2 weeks (end of Sept) but i'll still have my 7 yr old to run about after, will need to get up early each day, take her to school & walk back to get her again at 2pm, so doesn't leave me alot of time to myself, and all her usual clubs ect at night. Will just be happy to not have to work & will put my feet up as much as I can before baby comes!

When I had my first I was only off on leave 1 week before she was born so got literally no time at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back