• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have just done something totally childish....and loved every minute of it!!! Haha

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
Well Oh comes home, I told him I am going to get baby into a routine, bath at 7, bottle at 7.30 bed at 8. He totally messed this up and asked why can't it be 9 in which I replied I did want him in bed by 7 but decided 8 so it works for everyone, il make his tea so every min wen he gets home he can spend with Joshua. I advised him we need to work around the baby not the baby fit around him. Bearing in mind he goes to bed in the spare room at 10pm every night gets up at 6.30 so he can go the gym (couldn't not go gym and c Joshua b4 work but choses not to) gets home at 6pm and does beep all, I have to ask him to change his nappy or to feed him too. And breath...
Anyway I said can you please look after him tomorrow wen u get in from work so I can have a bath on my own to relax (I've had 2 to myself in the last 11 weeks) at which he starts making snide comments..

Ive had enough... I have;
Tipped all the washing on the floor in the sun room and kitchen
Brown sauce on kitchen side, toilet seats, sinks, door handles, the iron
Ripped tea bags, rose petals, crushed up weetabix and more brown sauce on the kitchen island
Rice crispies outside his door so web he goes the toilet he steps in them then on the brown sauce on bathroom floor(also removed all towels so he can't wipe his feet)

I feel like I'm in the film home alone and I feel so much better, I will leave it all til he sorts his attitude out.

Sorry for the long post had to let it out. Xx

:Rofl:

Sorry hun but I find that hilerious! The rice crispies on the floor is genius!!

Hope he sorts his attitude out xcx

Ha thanks hun, never done nething like this. Its like therapy! Men can be so selfish instead of making his life easier I intend to make it difficult and give him a taste of his own medicine ha xx

U actually think that could work I like ur style just hope you dont end up cleaning it all up

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha pmsl at this.

I hope it works!

U actually think that could work I like ur style just hope you dont end up cleaning it all up

I meant I actually think it could work

love it thatll teach him x

I hope it does he will realise who does everything wen it doesn't get done. Can't wait to hear the crunch ha xx revenge is sweet, no more mrs nice girl.ha ha X

Brilliant!! Can't wait for the morning update!! He he!

Omg! Lol!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I was going to wake him up every time I have to get up with Joshua but I think I will leave that one...he did tell me he was moving to his mums for a couple of weeks and visit joshua twice a week, but he has said its over b4 in an argument and usually talks out of his rear. Love that he just thinks he can up and leave and doesn't have any responsibilities..
I will name this operation retaliation! Xx

Haha, sat here laughing! U go girl :) xx

Cheers Hun, mummy has had enough. Although all I can smell is HP sauce ha xx

idvloooove t do the same sumtimes but id deffo end up cleanin it all up xx

He hasn't got up for the gym, I heard his alarm go off at 6 but he ain't got up. Guna wait not my fault if he has slept in. If he wants to work things out then il agree to clean it up together, I won't be doing anytime b4 then. He never takes responsibility for things and every issue he has raised with me I have acted upon and changed, but it's a two sided thing he needs to do his bit now xx I have a feeling he may get up soon xx

Well didn't expect the reaction I got, but to be honest it has proved he is an absolute ... Words cannot describe. He came into our room and started ranting then grabbed my arm and started twisting it round n now insists he wants me to move out n off the mortgage and talks about when he will c Joshua . He is a control freak n his behaviour is a disgrace. Not sure where to go with this 1, but I sure as hell will stand my ground, I will not be pushed out of my home!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back