i have hope because

k8_005

Reaction score
I want to start this thread as some of us are feeling pretty poop right now but I want you to post the things in life that bring you hope in dark times il go first.:
I have hope because a close freind who has been ttc for 9yrs finally gave birth a few weeks back to a beautiful baby girl who is healthy.

It doesnt need to be pregnancy related anything from a hug to a strangers smile will be fine just post what makes u smile and happy n reminds you to never give up x

Good idea K8!
I have hope because I have a wonderful and healthy and gorgeous, high spirited, intelligent, extremely loving, and mischievous 2 yr old boy.
He is my world.
He is my faith that I know me and OH can have a healthy child together and that I can carry full term .
My love and admiration for him carries me on.
Yesterday he just sat on my lap for about 2 hrs and didnt say a word, just watched kids tv while I was on here, just cuddling me. He knew something was wrong.
xxxxxxx

I have hope when I see pictures and go visit my first and only little 9 month old niece! She took 2 years to conceive by my twin sister and I have never been happier for her. Xx

I have hope because although I have mc'd twice it shows I can conceive so it's just matter of time! Amongst our sad stories There are many happy ones which fill me with lots of hope! :) xxx

Last edited:
Like Sunbeam I also live on the hope that I have conceived before and that eventually I'll carry full term. xxx

My mum had an ectopic pregnancy at 3 months ( undetected till then ) and ended up having to have the ovary removed then 6 years later went on to have my brother when she was 33 . After also struggling with endometriosis and being told it would never happen. It's hard at first but I know time will heal for us all, all you ladies here are an inspiration to me as no one should ever have to go through this alone

lovely idea for a thread, I have hope cos i have my little dog and a lovely OH, i got pregnant so hopefully i can again, and after a talk on friday i know how much OH wants it so we are on the same page

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back