Good news at last!

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls, after 3 months of problems since my mc in September I finally had the all clear on my scan this morning, nice thin lining and healthy ovarys, no tissue left! I had my fingers crossed the whole way through the scan!!

Amyway I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who gave me lots of support and kind words over the last few months!!! Hope to see u all on here again very soon, whether in ttc or first tri, but hopefully not back in here!

Hugs all round xxx

So glad all ok now hun. Good luck for ttc :dust: x x

Finally sweetie you can begin to move forward.

I didn't have the same trauma that you did but all in my first M/c lasted just over 3 months, it was a complete mind fcuk and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Glad it's all over now and you can have a happy Christmas and think about your next move? Some people go back to TTC straight away, others have a little break.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
thats great hun glad everything is ok xx

Aw thanks girls!

Carnat, thank u, I think its horrible for everyone, some of us get even more unlucky and its a long dragged out process but there is an end eventually! I think we will wait for at least one af before trying, going to start using ov sticks rom tomo tho so I can keep a note of whats what then maybe start in Feb/March....only thing thats putting me of is a christmas birth! If I planned it my way it would be April/May but dont think I could wait that long! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back