hope after MC

s

Reaction score
I hope this isn't insensitive but I wanted those of you who have experienced a miscarriage to know that there is hope. I had two, one of which was at 13 weeks and affected me deeply. I was sure I would never get pregnant again or that if I did get pregnant that it would end in tears or sorrow and I've now got a 14 day old baby girl. I used this forum a lot when I mced and I was always looking out for good news stories as I desperately needed that bit of hope to cling onto in my dark days and I want to give you that now.
Take care.
s

congratulations on your little girl!!!
thank you for your story, it has given me hope...iv only had one m/c at 9 weeks but it still makes me worry about the future

Hi Sarah,
One is enough. It's a pretty harrowing experience. Two mcs seem to happen to a lot of women and there's no reason why your next pregnancy isn't going to be a joyous experience. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
s

Oh S, Congrats on the birth of your baby girl, thats just lovely news.
:cheer:

That really is re-assuring :hug:

I think it gives all of us who have mc'd some hope.

:hug:

s said:
I hope this isn't insensitive but I wanted those of you who have experienced a miscarriage to know that there is hope. I had two, one of which was at 13 weeks and affected me deeply. I was sure I would never get pregnant again or that if I did get pregnant that it would end in tears or sorrow and I've now got a 14 day old baby girl. I used this forum a lot when I mced and I was always looking out for good news stories as I desperately needed that bit of hope to cling onto in my dark days and I want to give you that now.
Take care.
s

I was reading back on the posts and this one caught me. I dont have the hope, this is what is really killing me. Our baby wasnt planned so how can I cling to the hope of having another. I was booked for sterilisation and we said definately only 2. Then this one came along and after the shock we were so happy.
But i cant think along the lines of, once I recover we can try again because we werent trying to start with.
I feel as if I am in some sort of emotional limbo. Its so confusing. I miss the baby so much.

Yes thats an understable way to feel, I believe everything happens for a reason...

I wasn't planning to get pregnant with mine back in july it was accidental but sometimes even when things don't work out they are signs to let us know how we really feel about things if that makes sense...

I dont think I would of had a second thought for children before getting married if that hadnt of happened, now we are expecting after our second mc and well it just feels right...

Maybe it wasn't time for you to be sterilised, mybe your not meant to be at all and hopefully it will happen again in the near future but always remember these are lifes little tests and although sometimes they can be terribly cruel they can bring a positive light at the end of the tunnel...

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back