I have a very strong addiction

marie_77

Reaction score
for Dettol. but only the original stuff of course. oh boy i just love the smell am getting through a big bottle a wk. i love my house smelling of it. and bleach but this comes second. i got back from asda the other morning and could not wait to get out my new bottle of dettol and sniff my sister was like :wall: are u mad. i am cleaning everything down with dettol just so i can have my fix of it lol

marie x

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have a strong addiction to rennies, hubby says i need to see a doctor :rotfl:

I like the taste of my showergel and i have washing powder in my room just so i can sniff it :oops: :oops:

BabyBee said:
I like the taste of my showergel and i have washing powder in my room just so i can sniff it :oops: :oops:

but of course ur not tasting it right :shock:

do u know u just reminded me of my love for pears soap the smell is so addictive. i actually think i would date someone i didnt find good looking if he smelt of pears :rotfl:
if i was single of course as well lol

ooh i LOVE citrus shake a vac!!!
everyone knows im preg when i'm stocking up on the shake and vac!!!!!

Ooo I love Dettol too! I wash my bathroom floor with it every few days to get the smell. Flash bathroom spray is another one and I walked/waddled 20mins today to get my fave washing powder and conditioner ( Bold Crushed Silk and Jasmine) just so I can smell it :lol:

Hehe I loved Cif bathroom spray and polish was another one, sponge cleaning cloths..the smell of the spray and the texture of the cloths was soooo good *Drools* :lol:

poppy160 said:
Hehe I loved Cif bathroom spray and polish was another one, sponge cleaning cloths..the smell of the spray and the texture of the cloths was soooo good *Drools* :lol:

:shhh: dont say sponge :shhh:

I had a good munch on mine today, OH brought it out the bathroom asking what the hell it was..it was unrecognisable where Id chewed it up so much :oops:

Tillytots said:
poppy160 said:

:shhh: dont say sponge :shhh:

I had a good munch on mine today, OH brought it out the bathroom asking what the hell it was..it was unrecognisable where Id chewed it up so much :oops:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BabyBee said:
I do taste my showergel. Just a tiny bit foamed up on my finger :oops: :oops:

do you blow bubbles when you talk? :rotfl:

we are all a bunch of loons :lol:

i lurve the smell of firelighters

i eat toothpaste

i love my peppermint face scrub from liz earle, i ate some today :oops:

my mouth is watering from reading this thread..

must go sniff my windolene :oops:

:rotfl:

i'm sure there was someone when i was in 3rd tri who liked the smell of the vacuum - vickyleigh?

always made me laugh, whoever it was kept hoovering and hiding the vacuum bags so she could smell them :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back