I want to sniff my carpet!!

3rdbaby_duemay23rd said:
You must smell like a 1980's hospital.....

Think I might like it

Smeeling like a 2008 hospital wouldn't be good
Amonia all the way!

Says she who sniffs carpets :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: only kidding!

my OH says i smell like a primary school :rotfl: :rotfl:

its so refreshing honestly and its MY PREGNANCY THING!!

If i smelt like a 2008 hospital id be very worried!!!! :shock:

:cry: I said I might like it :cry:
:rotfl:

Oh Fuffins, what you've been through would sink a lesser soul but you keep on bouncing back with your same love of life :rotfl:

I've always loved the smell of the vacuum cleaner - and not the modern HEPA filter ones but the old fashioned ones that really fume, in fact old domestic motors of any kind: food mixers, liquidisers, anything like that. My fella thinks I'm weird...

Not sure what the attraction of damp carpet is but I love new carpet! Could sniff that all day!

Sydneysmum said:
Oh Fuffins, what you've been through would sink a lesser soul but you keep on bouncing back with your same love of life :rotfl:

I've always loved the smell of the vacuum cleaner - and not the modern HEPA filter ones but the old fashioned ones that really fume, in fact old domestic motors of any kind: food mixers, liquidisers, anything like that. My fella thinks I'm weird...

Not sure what the attraction of damp carpet is but I love new carpet! Could sniff that all day!

That was a lovely thing to say :D

I like the smell of old style vacuums too!mmmmmm

This thread is making me see just how weird I am!! :rotfl:

Oh Fuffins, what you've been through would sink a lesser soul but you keep on bouncing back with your same love of life

Iv noticed this too. You're definitely a strong woman!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

A strong woman with a stinky floor, thats our fuffins :)

* If it makes you happpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, if cant be that baddddd * doobedoooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back