I hate this!!!!!!!

charlene09

Reaction score
My libido has fucked off with the fairies I am so pissed offf I could say every single swear word that comes to mind now but I wont.

I love my OH to pieces and would do anything for him but all this pregnancy lark is really getting to me now, I cannot enjoy sex no more :'( I used to love having sex.

TMI ALERT starts here....
Me and OH have not long just done the deed and omg my body would just not get in the mood I had a face that looked like I hated every single second of it which tbh my body did I realllllyyyy wanted to enjoy it but just couldn't.

Oral was shit because I was too sensitive and I was so sore inside :'( now we are sat in akward silence because I think he thinks it is something to do with him (which it isnt) what can I do!? I feel like crying

Oh no! That was me til a couple of weeks ago, but it's now just come back with a vengeance! I did literally hate every second of him trying it on and really could not get in the mood but felt bad for my OH so made it happen one way or another! Hope it comes back soon for you xx

Oh no! That was me til a couple of weeks ago, but it's now just come back with a vengeance! I did literally hate every second of him trying it on and really could not get in the mood but felt bad for my OH so made it happen one way or another! Hope it comes back soon for you xx

It did happen though thats the thing, I just hated it! :'( I dont know what to do..

dont worry hun I have felt this many many of times !!!!

Maybe try some pregnancy safe lube? Might help stop it from being so sore? Ithink once you have one enjoyable time it will help get you back in the mood xx

Maybe try some pregnancy safe lube? Might help stop it from being so sore? Ithink once you have one enjoyable time it will help get you back in the mood xx

It's not the pain, I just dont want to do it anymore :(

explain to him how u feel I am sure he will understand hugs x

I was completely paranoid that my OH would find it elsewhere when I was like that. Seriously, I felt exactly like you a few weeks ago - probably around the same time. I think it is just a phase we have to go through. I had it in tri 1 too :/
When I hit 25 weeks I have just want to do it everyday since! Just speak to OH and tell him it's the hormones and he will get it soon enough & you'll be back in the mood if he can be patient... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back