Hate Waiting!

Dollie

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like theyre constantly waiting and counting down weeks? I love getting to monday because it means im another week further on. Then im like im 16 weeks, 24 weeks to go, 3 weeks till our next scan, 14 weeks till our 4D scan......
Im trying to enjoy the here and now but forever counting down to the next milestone, lol. I think i may feel better once the LO starts moving as there will be a daily event and constant re-assurance x

I know the feeling! I'm a Monday girl too! This week it was 3 weeks till midwife, 9 weeks till 22 week scan, 15 till 4d scan and 27 weeks to go!

I wont ever want to see a calendar again after this lol x

Totally the same Dollie [we are due the same day :)] I am wishing for the movements to start as nearly all my sickness is gone and just feel fat not pregnant at the moment

Know how you feel- it's so annoying! I ticking off each day until my 20week scan! x

Same here.
I'm a Wednesday girl so when Wednesday hits, I'm a very happy bunny! :dance:
I've got my midwife appointment to look forward to and then a 4D scan 3 days afterwards so that's something nice to look forward to :)

I'm sure once you start to feel movement, the waiting will seem easier! xxx

Im the same...completly Im counting down the weeks til my maternity leave

Thanks ladies, glad its not just me!
Yay jensbump, loving we're due the same day! Ive got a bump now so do look more pregnant than fat, ive found switching to maternity clothes has helped, embracing the bump rather than hiding it. Lol xx
On an extra note, i felt a brief little wiggle from LO earlier, cant wait till the real movement starts x,

I hate waiting too not a generally patient person anyway!!

It'll be "time" before we know it xx

I'm trying not to think about it (and failing). But counted how many weeks until mat leave. Can't wait for some of the big dates to pass 20 weeks scan and 1/2 way, 24 weeks V day etc etc.

me too im constantly wishing the time away and the milestones! think il be like this all the way through! x

Yep me too! And I'm a Monday lady too ;)

Atm it's 20 week scan, 22 week appointment, v day...I suppose there will always be something. Oh not to mention when will I feel kicks!

xxx

Ooh I just noticed my ticker is in the 4 months range, that was on my mental list! Lol. xx

I keep thinking that maybe I feel something but not sure - looking forward to a great big boot LOL Got my 16 week appointment next Monday so looking forward to that :) It will be so exciting over the Christmas period when all us ladies are on the final count down - talk about wishing the time away LOL

I keep thinking that maybe I feel something but not sure - looking forward to a great big boot LOL Got my 16 week appointment next Monday so looking forward to that :) It will be so exciting over the Christmas period when all us ladies are on the final count down - talk about wishing the time away LOL

i had my MW appt at 15 weeks. Yeah looking forward to xmas, hope there'll be room in there for xmas dinner! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back