I hate men!!!!!

Squiglet

Reaction score
We brought Magnum ice creams yesterday... well I didn't fancy mine as I was full from dinner so saved it for today.... I just went to get it from the freezer...and its NOT THERE...!!! DH has eaten it, while I was out this afternoon... :cry: :cry: :cry: He ate his yesterday and now mine today.... now I have no ice cream... I hate men. :cry: :cry: :cry: I want ice cream.

Oooh I'd have gone mad! :rotfl: This evening my bros gf chose a profiterole that that a lot of choc on top and some was left in the packet - my bro took her spoon as if to scrape her the rest and ate the choc on her spoon!!! In my eyes, that would lead to divorce proceedings.... :twisted: :rotfl:

they're greedy gits. i'd give mine a good kick up the ass for that

Ha mine would know better than to even try where chocolate is concerned! :lol: :lol:

He is driving me mad at the mo because his EASTER egg is still on the bookcase half eaten and getting dusty, I would have enjoyed that 2 months ago lol :D

:shock: i wouldnt be a happy woman!

Dean does that sometimes and i get very annoyed, especially when ive been looking forward to something! :twisted:

i think he owes you some magnums! :shakehead:

My OH would know to write a goodbye letter if doing that! It's like suicide touching my chocolate! Even worse, my Magnum!

I threatened a sex ban... he went and brought me another one straight away-.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back