i hate living tv......

sazzylou

Reaction score
where have the baby programmes gone?? I normally watch the birth stories thing, then theres the Delivery programme afterwards. Its my morning routine!! Babies from 10 -12pm!! BUT ITS GONE AND ALL I CAN SEE IS THE BLOODY GOLDEN GIRLS!! :x :evil:

i'm not sure, maybe it's still xmas tv on living? so not the normal schedule.

But please don't swear. LIVING TV RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!! :lol:

I couldnt watch those birth programmes when I was pregnant- they would scare me half to death :shock:

Im with you Saz! I was really pee'd off when I realised they weren't on today!! I got up especially :rotfl:

ive looked on the schedule foe this week, and it blinkin' Wonder Woman, the smelly old Golden girls and some of those "crossing over" programmes instead. Im gutted :(

They used to do some on the discovery health channel but i cant see any on there either! Shame, i love the baby progs.... :shakehead:

isnt it on living 2 now?

theres a baby channel though....285 on sky

Sarah&LJ said:
isnt it on living 2 now?

theres a baby channel though....285 on sky

They used to be on living 2....channel 114 on my sky box. I looked at the other Living channels and they dont have them either :cry:

I'll have to have a gander at the baby channel you mentioned. I needs my baby fix! :D

I loved birth stories especially the ones at home, girls i know they are repeated at 4am etc u could always sky + it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back