3/4 of the way - yay! Consultant midwife apt today - boo!

Sunnyb

Reaction score
Well I can't believe I'm 30 weeks today! I feel huge & will look like a bloody beached whale by the time I pop.
I need people to wish me luck as I have my consultant midwife appointment at 12pm today to discuss my horrific previous birth. I've been sick twice already this morning & seem to be on the loo with nerves every 10 minutes. I know discussing my last birth is going to bring all the bad memories back & I'll be in such a state, but I hope it will set my mind at ease about this next birth & knowing the options I have. I do know that a home birth & birth centre is totally out of the question (but that's fine with me, as I need to know I'll have qualified staff there in case of issues again).
My hubby's boss has allowed him time off to come with me & told him to take the afternoon off to be with me which I think is really kind of him (luckily he's a very family orientated man himself).
I have sweaty palms & a rolling stomach at the moment & really really don't want to go through giving birth again (not that that's an option).
Has anyone else has a bad birth first time & gone on to have a good birth second time around?
Just trying to build some confidence up.

Sunnyb xxx

I havent personally Hun but wanted to send you hugs and wish you luck.

Get everything off your chest and as painful as it will be going over painful ground, it should help prepare you and elevate some of your anxieties this time round.

Let us know how you and hubby get on, thinkin of you both xx

I haven't personally either hun but good luck today and I hope they can be helpful and put your mind at ease.

:hugs:

x x x x

I have this after my 32 week scan to see if placenta has moved as I would like a vbac, so midwife is coming To my home with previous notes to discus things, all I really want to know is is this baby is brow position again n can they find out, coz in my mind if Remy wasn't brow It would of been a piece of cake.... If this baby is brow then I'll have a section no question asked, but I'm just not sure if they can tell u that or not x x x good luck hun I'm sure it will be fine n at least u are have the quality of care u deserve n being looked after, just keep in mind like they tell u every two pregnancies are different n so r labors that's what i tell my self x

Good luck with your appointement Sunny ! deep btreath .. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back