I had my water birth!

Congratulations Sarah and hubby!

Lovely birth story, i wanna see a piccie..

I'm so pleased for you two as i have followed your posts all the way through and now that i'm 32 weeks i can see how the end lasts forever. Glad you did it 'au natural' i hope to do the same but i'm a big wimp!!!

Well done you!!!!!!!
:D

Congrats Sarah sounds like my birth natural as can be its the sheer determination that helps in the end like you could see his head they were telling me a couple more contractions and it would all be over, that really helped make me push! I agree gas and air is fab! Felt like I was having a night out on the town! They made me use it whilst stiching me and I just kept going on at the Dr how they could make a fortune by having a gas and air bar set up! You get the drunk feeling without the hangover!

Congratulations Sarah, sounds like it all went to plan! well done!

Steph

WELL DONE YOU!!
Congrats Sarah and simon! It sounds totally perfect, everything i have planned, im hoping ill be as lucky as you.
Well done again, your a star, ill be shouting from the roof tops how great iam if i do it 'natural'!!!!

Hey Sar,

Great news darl.....when the topics started popping up asking where you were, well I knew it was your time for the big push.

Congrats - time seems to have flown since the beginning.....

Looking forward to pics.

Love Sass
x

Well done and congratulations!!! Great you had the birth you wished for!!!!

Enjoy your little bundle :)

congratulations and well done honey. glad everthing went well for you!

take care
claire + taylor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!

What a wonderful birth story, everyone should be that lucky!! Be sure to rest when you can and take care of yourself!!

xoxo Ree

:D WELL DONE SARAH!!! :D :D
See, it wasn't that bad was it? :lol:

I'm very proud of you, you did brilliantly.

Can't wait to see Samuel

Louise x

PS. If like your Mum you're now only a pound off your start weight, break it to me gently

Hi Sarah,

It all sounds so lovely and perfect, I hope my labour goes as well as yours. A big congratulations to you both.

How you getting on being home? Was it a bit daunting at first? (i'm getting all worried already about everything & i've still got 10 weeks to go)

Nicki.xx :D

CONGRATULATIONS !!!Sarah. I'm delighted for you & your oh. You must be really proud of yourself. Delighted it all went so well for you.
Lorrie :p xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D :D :D

It's brilliant the birth went so well! I really want a water birth, so it's interesting to hear from someone who's had it. Take care and enjoy your new little baby

xxx

awwwwww huge belated congrats Sarah

Lovely story and I am so glad it went well for you

xx

congratulations and wellcome to the worl, little Sam!!!

I am so glad it went well for you, you made it sound really good...the kind of delivery I am dreaming of!!!!!! in water!!!! I am just praying the birth pool will be free for me to use!
Anyway, enjoy being a mum now :lol:
Lots of love,

Mel xx

congratulations sarah. well done.

i wish you all the luck in the world.

x

well done sarah - such a good weight as well.... congratulations to you both - (to all 3 of you now)

would you say you had a high pain freshold? your labour sounded wonderful? what does a birth stool look like? i'd lke an active birth - they say being up right is best! don't want to be lying flat out...

Congratulation and well done again
x

Hi,

Just wanted to wish you a huge comgratulations........saw the pic on another thread.....such a cute little boy!!!

Amy xx

congratulations, Sarah...
we share a similar birth story. I was in pool until 20mins before he was born 'cause the um cord was around his neck. Gas and Air rocks!!!
Well done again!!
Emilia xx :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back