I had a big boo at asda other day... :D

lozzi

Reaction score
It annoys me SOOOOOOOO fooking much when you see ppl parking up in mother and baby just coz its near the door and there lazy ****'s

well it was p'ing down and all but one of the baby spaces were taken up so i headed for that one space... but this *i* came driving the WRONG way up the one way at great speed and zoomed in the space...

so i stopped the car and said "excuse me, do you realise that this space is reserved for parents wit young babies...

he started laughing and saying something to his mate in the car in another language then shouted... "ERR , yeah i got a baby in da store"

so i thought i dont believe a word of it but at the end of the day if u are telling the truth u are just as entitled to park there as me....

but i was still p'd off... so i went in and boo'd at the customer services... like ya do.. about how they should reinforce the parking spaces.... and she said in future i can just park in the disabled bays. which i dont like the thought of doing in case i take a space off someone who needs it...

i had to walk half way across the car park wit ellouise in the rain... not to mention havent to squeeze her car seat out... narrowly avoiding denting my door into another car....

when i was leavin asda the lazy *******'s were gettin back in there car with suprise suprise NO BABY :evil:

it really gets to me this whole mother and baby parking....

im sure if that lazy ****'s car had of been parked next to me in a normal space and i had dented his door struggling to get my baby out the car he'd of had something to say about it.....

have a little respect, places put these bays in coz theyre NEEDED... its not for mothers to be lazy... its so we can get our babies out of the car with more door room, and so if its raining we can get in the store quickly for our childrens sake!

GRRR

sorry to rant it just annoys me SOOOO Much!!!!

hear hear i totally agree its so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall:

I had the same thing at Sainburys on Sunday shop not full of babies tough :evil:

Well i was just thinking the same thing myself today i was waiting in the car for dh and was sat opposite the mother and baby parking and about 4 cars was there and not one had a child with them one women parked there just to go to the cash machine she was on her own why take up one of those spaces when all ur doing is getting cash :x

i always scratch thier car. just like when some one parks stupidy close to my car where i cant even get out the door :twisted:

i couldnt agree more,
the "teens" do it at our sainsburys. and they never do anything about it they just say that you should park like as close as you can if the places are taken up.

i think there should be moreplaces to start with and they should make sure that people should get the right car parking spaces

as you rightfully said if you or someone with a baby had of knocked into someones car like that they would be the first to moan..

*******s

How annoying - they do it all the time here, I don't use them now as Paris is 7, but it used to really wind me up

I read that as I had a big poo at asda :shock:

I agree it is really annoying and selfish, I always make loud comments at people who do this :x

Don't get me started on this!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I had a HUGE row with a lady and made her move, she sneaked in after I waited 5 mins for a space AND had no baby. I went MENTAL and she said she wasn't moving!!

Ha! She did iin the end though ;) You don't wanna pee me off!!

Ian really bawled some woman out the other day at Sainsburys. He saw her park in a disabled spot when she obv wasn't disabled, she didn't have the blue badge or anything. I used to have ME and have loads of friends who really need those parking spaces so it always really pees us off. He marched up to Mrs-not-disabled and said "Are you disabled because the spot you've just parked in is for disabled people?" She said that she wanted to park her car closer to the store so it doesn't get damaged... I mean WTF??? Ian just roared "BOLL**KS" at her and then we both stomped off. Debs didn't seem to mind though lol

We had this the other day too :twisted: We decided to say something and he was like 'oh I'm disabled' I do understand that they need to be close to the store but there was loads of other spaces around that was just as near but this was the only one M&B space. He didn't have a wheel chair or a stick or anything and the only thing different about this space was it was wider! We have quite a big car and its impossible to get the babies out in a normal space. In the end I had to go and do the shopping on my own :eek:

Must be very irritating. I must say, it annoys me when I see cars parked in disabled bays with no sticker on it . (Is it orange or blue now, I can't remember?)

Personally, if it were raining like that, I'd be tempted to just order it online and swallow the £5 charge. Much easier than struggling and coping with a small person who seems to want you to buy everything under the sun.

We just tend to park over 2 spaces if there are no M & B spaces. I always peer into the cars parked in M & B and look for signs of young children!

I started using the spaces when I was heavily pregnant, is that okay do you think? I needed more space to get out of the car and wanted to walk as short a distance as possible to get inside.

maybebaby said:
We just tend to park over 2 spaces if there are no M & B spaces. I always peer into the cars parked in M & B and look for signs of young children!

I started using the spaces when I was heavily pregnant, is that okay do you think? I needed more space to get out of the car and wanted to walk as short a distance as possible to get inside.

i parked in mother and baby when i went to tesco in the early hours when i was in labour...

needed some essentials thought the walk wud do me good...

it was like 5am so i didn t feel guilty

I sit and wait for spaces now, the other day it was 10 minutes. Big belly and LO gives me no chance of getting out of the car in a 'normal' space. Parking in 2 spaces is a good idea! I generally only go to the supermarket for a few things now, far too stressful, shopping online is the way forward. I use 2 different shops and when I don't shop with one they send me money off vouchers and try to get my custom back. Got £10 off for the last 3 weeks! :dance:

It really annoys me too, when people take either the mom and child spaces or the disabled spaces. My stepdad is disabled and my mom just parks over 2 spaces as they have the chair in the back, and have a pretty big car to start with.

When I used to work in Morrisons, the trolley boys used to have these huuuuge stickers and when someone came in and told customer services that someone was parked in one of the spaces, they put these huge stickers on the windscreens and then when the people got back to their cars they had to spend ages getting these stickers off (they had like uber sticky stuff on) and then everyone saw them and slated them.

Is it asda that has the orange circle sensors and when you park over them it talks to you? I can't remember..

Good for you girls, So many people do it here that dont have kids

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back