Is someone up there on the wind up?!

Test woman! Do you need any more signs ;-)

:dust: :dust: and tonnes more :dust: lets hope positivity gets a positive :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I really think that the brown cm must be AF spotting so not getting too excited!
Starfish that's hilarious! I use that excuse all the time ;) x

Well I suppose it's better to mentally prepare yourself hun, but the dust was an extra precautionary measure ;-)

haha got so confussed when i scrolled down to see a picture of you, must carry on reading in future before my mind starts playing tricks on me and I think im having a 'stupid, i dont get it' moment.
I'd want to get out and rip the car n.plate off if it were near testing time or the witch had just shown up.
Do you normally get 3 days of spotting? sounds strange to me ;) and the OPk looks good although I have read you can often get pretty dark lines/+ve's on them just before AF but sending lots of :dust: to you xx

:rofl: @ Starfish

Last edited:
Fingers crossed this is for you hunny :fx: i really hope that was a sign.

I really dont want to spoil the excitment but im sure bella used an opk when af was here and she had a really dark line, i think she wrote about it on a thread somewhere x x

good luck for testing today positivity, hope the witch hasnt come overnight x

Love this!

I would definitely take that as a sign!

Xx

Morning girls. As I thought AF is here, when I wiped this morning it was bright red so no BFP for me..that car was just torturing me ggrrrr!! Thanks for ur wishes tho! Let's hope march is my month :) not too disappointed as I didn't expect a BFP this month! Xx

Sorry Positivity :(

I had a "sign" once. I think i've mentioned it before - fast forwarding through adverts and had to pause because the dogs were driving me crazy and there was a CB Digi BFP on the screen :roll:

I think i've watched Sleepless in Seatle one too many times lol

Haha! Love sleepless in seattle!!
Louise rather than being signs I think it's the witch being a horrible *itch!! and playing tricks!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back