I get so emotional baby

minikins

Reaction score
Am going through an emotional patch at the moment. I hate these, i get them every couple of weeks.

I feel so lonely (even tho my hubby is very attentive and my mum is around the corner). I just feel I am on my own, it's silly really I mean my man would carry my baby if he could.

And when I am with people I just want to be on my own, man I can't be satisfied with anything!!

Anyone else like this?

xx

I'm only in 1st trimester but I feel like this. Some days I don't even wanna come out of the bedroom cos I don't want to face anyone.

im like it at the mo, im trying to stop myself from crying right now.

i have cooked, done the washing up, cleaned, done 2 loads of washing, sorted and put 1 load of washing away and my other half has sat on his arse since he got in from work and has done nothing, i asked my friend if i could go round hers tonight for a couple of hours just to have a break and she said, not till later coz shes busy, to busy to listen to her upset best friend.

im prob making to much out of it, but i just feel so crap

Bless we all feel a bit crap then. I wish I had company tonight, everyone is busy and my hubby is on his last night out on his tod before the baby is born. He hardly ever goes out without me so it's weird being in the house on my own.

Let's keep each other company tonight then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back