I gave in and done a test

mishm

Reaction score
got a test whilst we was out shopping today and i was going to wait until thursday to test but dh wanted me to do it today so i did it was ......

a "BFP" :dance:
really happy that it is but im so scared that the same thing is going to happen again like last time because today been having af type pains im just so paranoid.I will post a pic of my pos test later lol keep saying to my dh that the dot dont look as strong as it was last time though.

congratulations... wishing you a sticky one.....

:hug:

hope its the first of many

That is brilliant news!!!! Congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know it must be hard not to worry, been there, have the t0shirt...but really try not too...the odds are in your favour and this will be a fantastic pregnancy!!!!!!!

Lots of luck!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Thanks everyone every little pain im having in my stomach im worrying over now. my hubby says dont think like that but its hard not too tried taking a pic of my test but not working tonight cant get it in right light :x will try again tomorrow.
thanks again your all great support on here i hope lots of you join me in getting your BFPs soon :hug: [/img]

100_5380.jpg

Sorry there not the best pics but best i could do tonight what do u think can anyone else see the dot in the middle ?
100_5377-1.jpg

Congratulations!! Try not to worry too much , i know its easier said than done. xx

Fantastic news!

Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy!

wow congrats hun sorry i cant make anything out on those pics but i am blind i swear :D
fingers crossed m next for a bfp
manda x

Congratulations! What a way to celebrate Valentines Day. Wishing you all the best for the next 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back