I gave in and done a test

:dance: Yay!!!! Congratulations hun. I'm so pleased for you. :dance:

Try not to worry about the pains hun. I know it's probably easier said than done, but when I was PG with Jordan I ahd AF type pains for weeks and my Doctor said it was just my uterus stretching and getting for all the growing it needs to do during the next nine months. :hug:

Thank u all still hasnt sunk in yet to be honest .Sending u all lots of baby dust good luck with testing manda when u going to test ?
skairdycat ,yes it probably will just be getting prepared and making room for baby :D
dont worry i wont be leaving u all behind i will still be here checking on u all,im a bit scared to go to first tri just now :?

i will be testing on sat hun
how far gone o you think you are?
manda x

I will keep everything crossed for you :pray:
Well from working it out from my last lmp it says i should be 4 weeks 4 days so not far along really :( time will just stand still now i bet.

aww its far anlong enough to show so its all good hun
i just gotta try and get some money for a test at the weekend now ooo i think il cry no matter what the result really want it this month
manda x

thats true just gotta get an appointment with my dr now.
I know they dont come cheap do they ? i know how u feel thats what i felt like after taking the test.
Hopefully you will get BFP and have a baby boom on here this month :lol:

in a way i really want the baby now but its my 21st on monday so i wont be getting hammered lol
manda x

well hopefully u will get your bfp as an early birthday pressie if not u can go get hammered and try again next month :lol:

thanks misslarue :D

OMG i cant believe it hun im so so so so happy for you :cheer: :dance:

Huge congrats hun :dance: :cheer:

I have PM'ed you hun :hug: :hug:

Congratulations.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members