i feel

Robyn_

Reaction score
so down and aurgh.. i just dont know what to do with myself.. its horrible.
last night was up most the night with pains. braxton hicks me and mum think.
then like i was up at 8 cos my brother was up getting ready to go to my dads wedding,
did nothing all day cos my room is being done,
sat downstairs with mum making the list for the hospital bag when i pack it. =/

on top of it Daves still being a wanker, and just nasty to me.
was out yesturday with al my friends and he wouldnt come over..
and sit with us cos i was there and i havent done nothing wrong.
then he had a go cos i had the baby pic on myspace, and it doesnt really make any difference cos like my profile is on private anyways..
i said if he wanted to say something to say it to me face
and he turns round and says "ill speak to you when i think you worth talking to" and started being nasty, its like i dont know him at all..
like hes a total different person and he keeps telling me to grow up and i know that things are not going to be sorted for when Jay gets here.. we are still gunna argue.. cos he wants things his way..
so i got angry and told him id see him in court, he was like "your not worth the money"
hes hurting me so badly atm. its stupid. eurgh
lifes so shit
i just dont want to be pregnant anymore.. its like i cant handle it.. i feel like i am letting my little one down. cos i cant keep it together.. and stuff. and i dont want him to be early..
i wish dave would realise.

:( eurgh i dunno.. just fuck it.. :(

sorry for the depressing post. just need to getit out i spose.

:hug: i was upstairs tending to OH (probable allday hangover :roll: or manflu), you should have text me chick, gosh.

things will get better, dave isnt worth the ground he walks on and he is definately not worthy of you or your lovely little boy. being a dad is a job for a man and dave's mentality is back in school. sorry but it's true! :x

things will work out ok hon, all a baby really needs is love, warmth and food, and you can provide all of that for him without dave. there are some moms on here who get by on very little money but they have their bond with their baby and that keeps them going.

you'll be ok. head up chick, be strong for your little man cos he needs you x :hug: x text anytime you like, my phone's always on x

awww hun i'm sorry, keep strong for your gorgeous baby boy who will be here soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back