Today :D

Robyn_

Reaction score
Yey

today i am going shopping and seeing shrek 3 with one of my friends,
its going to be good becasue hes so funny, and he makes me laugh so much.. lol.. im wel looking forward to today :D

i feel alot better today, i mean i know i still got d!ckhead to worry about and everything but then hes gunna be there the rest of my life now..
im ignoring him at the minute cos hes acting so immature about EVERYTHING its stupid.

he called my family *******s, because they didnt like him cos of what he did to me.. i went off the fucking hook..
aaha and the funniest thing he said to me was.
"im gunna have him by myself, your not going to be there, ill come round and pick him up" and i was like nah you cant do that you dont have any rights to do that cos we are not married and he goes
"your being overprotective maybe you should just stick him in a box and put him on your shelf"
i tried to explain that newborn baby cant leave its mother whiles its feeding and stuff.. but he said i was makng excuses.
he actually thinks he could get custody of this little one when he goes back to collegein september AND he has no job to pay for him..
he makes me chuckle. and the courts would have no reason to give him the proper perental rights anyways cos im kitted out for this baby..
man i wish hed just grow up
but like i said im not talking tohim.. need things to clam down for a bit. then maybe he will grow up.

again sorry for the ranting.

hope you all have a good day and it doesnt bloody rain.

xxx

that sounds like your gonna have loads of fun today! :D

is the laws different in scotland and england cos am sure here if the fathers name is on the birth certificate and the child was/is born after May 2006 the father has all parental rights and responsibilities. its maybe different in england though :think:

have a fab day :cheer:

EDIT: i think what i have just babbled on bout is only in scotland cos it comes from the children SCOTLAND act, SORRY!!!! so just ignore what iv been going on bout lol

Be careful! Im not lecturing but be carefull what you say to him with regards to rights, it might backfire as what you said didnt sound right.
Sure, he sounds like a nugget but dont give him any amunition. :hug:

have fun, he sounds like a dick - don't out him on the birth certificate and he won't have any rights :lol:

Have fun today.

The law changed in 2001 with regards to parental rights hun. If he puts his name on the Birth Certificate then he'll have the same rights as you I'm afraid. Whether your married or not.

Robyn_ said:
"im gunna have him by myself, your not going to be there, ill come round and pick him up" and i was like nah you cant do that you dont have any rights to do that cos we are not married
ur right there hun, when we went to register millie the woman there said to me am i sure i wanna give him (my boyf) 50 per cent rights by putting him on the birth certificate as coz we not married at that time i had 100 per cent :shock: i didnt kno that before!
if u dont put him on u will hav 100%.

hope u had a good day :hug:

haha gutted he sounds like damien...

if he says anything just actually

LOL in his face n say u'll see him in court

hahaa

well im back from my day out and it was amazing :)
i loved it hehe..
shrek was good made me laugh and my friend was funny too..

i dont wanna take dave off the b/c.. but.. what im trying to say is. he thinks he could take him away from me.. like forever.. but he cant cos hes not "stable" to..

but yeah my day was good

its just started rainging though.. how has your ladies day been??

Glad you had a nice time hun :hug: Is it a 'special' friend or just a friend?!!! :)

Just ignore him, he's being a prat and trying to sh*t you up. What a d*ck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back