• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

= ( rant.. advice please..? [long]

Robyn_

Reaction score
im so annoyed/ upset, :(
i just fed up i dont know what to do
boyfriend issues.
i was alright with him the other day and then i just thought hes acting weird,
last night we was spose to go and see oceans 13 together, and he decided not too cos it was too late, i went up the city on the train and literally had to come back straight away cos he didnt want to go.
he said we would go today and then he spent all day on his fucking guitar,
and then tonight he just goes to me over msn "robyn im going to download tomorrow so you cant come round"
and i was like ok but can you come and see me for a bit tonight,
he started moaning how i am so demanding, and want to see him all the time, when i only see him 3 days a week :S for a couple of hours
i wanted to see him and he ignored me and went offline i havent talked to him since, and someone told me that he went out and spent the night with the "low" drugies if the town.. instead of spending a couple of hours with me..
he really doesnt make the effort anymore and its like he doesnt care..
i really need to talk to him dont i?
i know having a baby me being 17 but hes nearly 21 and i thought hed act more mature and talk to me if theres a problem..
its just annoying now im not going to see him till tuesday,
the thing is when i do see him he will think that everything with us is alright and act all normal
i unno what to do and i feel like shit.. someone talk to me. please.
:(

oh hun, im sorry he is treating you like this you deserve better, you both need to sit down and talk about this for the sake of yourselves and the baby, you sound really mature more than he is anyway to me.

Listen if he doesnt want to talk then please dont worry too much your health is more important and your bubba, im proberly talking random stuff now, i cant give you that much advice but really wanted to give you a hug and if you wanna chat PM anytime hun :hug: :hug:

lol sounds like damien the second

well ur bfs older but hey!

From what I have gathered from other posts, Damian is Bex's ex!

Sorry your feeling this way hun, you and him need to have a serious talk- sounds like he has some growing up to do :hug:

221576558_l.jpg

Rileys dad haha

eww

but never mind btw do u have myspace?

AW hun :hug: You shouldn't have to put up with that in your condition, it's scary enough as it is!

Have you tried talking to him? Does he know you know he went out after refusing to come and see you?

And to be fair at 21 he should be mature enough to handle it, it really irritates me the way men get to sow their seed and swan off and do what they want :x (sorry that last bit was just from my experience!!)

Hope you feel better soon babs xxx

sounds like my ex :x

you do need to talk to him
remember men are 4 years behind girls so really he has a mind of a 17 year old... and you know what lads are like lol

its not fair he is treating you this way!

ahh men make me so angry!

hope you sort things out soon hun

just pm me if you want to chat x

do you know what really annoys me
he never bothered to say goodbye.. hes actually just gone.. and i wont talk to him till tuesday. :mad:
it makes me so angry

and becks, he does look a little like him actually.. lol
and i do have myspace, i will pm you with the link :)

i am gunna have a serious talk with him.. cos rawr im fuming.
:(

Robyn I know that youve had some troubles over the last few months with trying to distance yourself from bad influences like friends that take drugs and I think that you doing that for your baby is fantastic but if your boyfriend is going to see people who associate with ddrugs its not getting you anywhere, your making the effort but he isnt and im sorry to say that men dont think the same as women. He will think well whats she going on about its not as if im bringing them here ... and we both know that isnt the point!

I know that you love him but you need to ask yourself a few questions.
Do you want someone in your life who puts things like that before you? and possibly your child?
do you want someone in your life who lies to you?
do you wanbt to be constantly worrying about where he is what hes doing etc?
do you want the people youve worked so hard to get away from brought back into your life again?

oh alfiesmummy, Dave dont do drugs, he was just trying to make a point obiously that hed rather spend the night with a load of low lifes than me
:( which hurts
i had no problem with him gonig its the way he acted when i said i wanted to seehim for a bit.
i dunno i just m gunna talk to him and i aint letting him get away with it.
but i am scared of doing this without him.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry if it came across how it did i didnt mean him doing drugs i mean tdoing things like being with those ppl instead of you :hug:

Im not saying for one second break up with him darlin, you obviously love and care about him maybe hes just going off the rails a bit ... Ian dd when i was pregnant (still does on occasion but im sure thats down to gender really) I just hope that he doesnt put you in a position if doing this on your own or putting you in a position where you have to chose to do this on your own.

I think talking to him is the best thing tell him how you feel and dont hold back, gve it him with both barrels, I found holding things back can make it worse as your still suppressing emotions,

can yuou not call him and ask for a chat now?

im not going to ring him theres no point, we will end up arguing even worse than before, i will wait and do it face to face, not only that i have time to think what i can do and what i want..

thats probably best,
thank you..
sorry if it looked like i was blaming you for coming across in anyway..

meh..
men eh?
=/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare