i feel ugly

steel1720

Reaction score
i feel like my partner doesnt find me attractive anymore. he always points out my faults and says if i get fat he wont stay with me i am 35 weeks pregnant and i am a slim size 8 but my massive stomach is making me paranoied not to mention the fact this he continuiesly chats to girls on social net working sigtes saying how beautiful they are and how hed marry them etc i feel so crap in myself and the way i look wee have a good sex life but i also feel that he is very selfish and its just quickies when he wants it he also gets drunk and trys to throw other women in my face and then wonders why i have serious self confidence issues i love him more than anything i just feel so down and just want to cry alot all i want to do is for him to cuddle me and say he loves me and will never leave me everytime i bring up the way he acts he just gets annoyed :/ i feel so down im my own body i just want to look like i did before :/

Hi. Didnt wanna read and run!! He doesnt sound very nice if he makes u feel like that? U shouldn't be pressured to be with him because of the way he wants u to look. Id give him a good talking to and tell him where to go if he didnt change his attitide! !

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

You deserve better
He shouldn't be looking at others, putting you down, making others out to be better than you
You need shot of him you deserve way better
He's manipulating you to feel you need him
you really don't

i was with a guy like that once. getting away was one of the best things ive ever done... it hurt at the time, but i didnt realise how dead i felt until i met someone else who really loved and respected me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back