I feel sooooooooooo pregnant!!

amandapanda

Reaction score
It's so weird!! 1 week ago I didn't really look or feel pregnant - now I feel massive and baby feels soooo heavy and is jumping around loads!! Christmas shopping these last few days has been a nightmare - just waddling around town is bad enough, but if I am carrying even 1 heavy bag the strain on my tummy is huge - my tummy really hurts now cause I've carried heavy bags around for the last 2 days!

I am 5 months pregnant today and the difference I feel is quite remarkable - God help me when I get to 8 months, lol. It's all good though :) xx

It shouldn't be too far off for you now! It took me till 22 weeks then bam! Everything came at once! xx

I feel for you hun, I have been feeling the strain myself and I feel massive as I have't got that long to go now :S. Even carrying light stuff I feel it pulling on my back once I've walked all the way home thanks to having no bus service past my flat :(

Small mercys though hehe I live on the ground floor x

My bump has really grown over the last week or so, saw my Nan today, she's not known for her tact but the first thing she says is "how many have you got in there?!"

I didn't think I was that big!!

Yeah I really think it's when you get to around the 22 weeks stage that things start happening quickly - for me it was at 20 weeks nothing, then 22 weeks I have a bump appeared out of nowhere and can feel baby bouncing around all the time! xx

22 weeks feels ages away but going so quickly that it's not really. 22 week scan is booked for 18th feb so will go so quickly. can't wait to feel baby and have a bigger bump. think im weird i actually want a big bump. xxx

Ditto to everthing that amanda says!!! Im due the same day an 'alfie' feels like a bowling bowl and so many clients at work have even commented on how 'fat' i look lool.

One client i had not seen since summer asked about my bump, then asked when we had got married, which was 29th may, then had the cheek to say..........'Well we all know what you got up to on honeymoon'!!!.........Blooming cheeck hehe

nmf - I could never imagine myself getting to this stage!! Especially as it has all happened pretty late for me...I was beginning to think it would never happen. Even at my 20 week scan I was scared they would tell me baby wasn't growing right because I still had no bump and no movement...but all was fine and now there is no doubt that baby is making it's presence felt! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back