Depressed

suzzi

Reaction score
i feel like crap!! MW been today and my blood pressure is ok but told me to keep eye on any headaches or swelling. which is good news.

but i feel so depressed dont know why, my mum came round today and i couldnt be bothered to talk to her she even said to pop out for a coffee somewhere and i cant be arsed.

im bored being stuck in all day with nothing to do, but i dont want to go out anywhere either.

im worried about having baby and to top it off child support agency havent paid me since september!! which to be fair is only £30 as ex claims benefits!! but thats not the point!!

feel like crying x x:cry:

Aaaw hun, i know what you mean. some days i dont feel sociable at all but then feel sorry for myself at being on my own if i dont go with OH. It doesnt help im off work sick at the moment. These hormones are great, doesnt take much to tip us over the edge. i find sometimes it helps to get it off my chest with my mum or a friend even if im feeling grumpy and moody, sometimes it helps put things in perspective xx

Oh hun, i have those days, u need to get out even if its just for a quick walk as fresh air and exercise do make you feel better. xx

Oh hun I understand completely. Im feeling like its the end of the world today and nothing is gonna make it better :(

Feel really down and I know its all hormonal and irrational but I cant help it :( xx

it dont help when OH comes in saying make sure you have baby by next saturday as im out with the boys to wet babies head WTF !!! im going into labour on order now!!! oh and dont worry if i need a c section or am ill, tired etx after!!

FFS hope he realises if i aint had baby he aint bloody going !! MEN arrrggghh

on a positive note our baby video monitor came today and its really good x x

Oh i really feel for you, tell him he cant go anywhere now until baby is born just in case, my husband had to refrain from drinking last few weeks of my pregnancies just incase. Men can be really insensitive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back