i feel really depressed.

budge

Reaction score
afer the euphoria of my muff shave ive hit an all time low :(

I feel anxious, twitchy and hormonally depressed. Everythings making me cry - but not big important things small irrelevant things. Today i went to morrisons and they didn't have a decent beef joint and i could have sat and cried about it. But why? Why couldn't i have just gone and taken a look at the lamb or chickens? :cry: But Its not much to ask is it to want a decent joint of beef is it?
Also im having problems dealing with the house work. Everything has to be just so at the moment. If the kids leave a toy on the living room floor i can't stand it until its put in its place. Its so not like me. i feel im losing the plot. :( I feel like im making my husband and kids miserable. Im like a snappy rotweilder ready to bite someones head off.

Does anyone else feel like this ? I hope it passes. Today i feel so low. :cry: :cry:

Ah Budge :hug:

We were discussing on another thread how the third tri is a lot like the first. the most important thing to remember is that it's just those hormone levels doing crazy things and not to be hard on yourself.

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

thanks - i tihnk im just a bit tired right now with the kids being off school and all that.

it also gone all hotand muggy here and htat gets yo down doesn't it. :hug:

its good to know others understand though :hug: thanks.

big hugs to you budge...I feel exactly the same, just feel like everything is getting on top of me. I went to the shop the other day and couldn't decide which chocolate bar I wanted and that made me cry.....how silly are we???? As I said in another thread these pregnancy hormones have got so much to answer for.....I feel like a pitbull with a sore head....crazy goings on...
Big hugs to you and hope you start to feel better soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Love
Claire
xxxxx

You know how in the other post you said something about your iron being low, thats probably whats making you teary, i was the same at 29 weeks and felt depressed about everything. The midwife said my iron was so low it was making it hard for me to function properly.

Hope you feel better soon :hug: there surely cant be much left to shave to make you feel better.

yes im sure it is low. i got a letter in the post yesterday saying i had to go and get a prescription from the docs as one of my tests had come back not good.
I had blood in my urine and protein too so it could be that.

knowing my luck its both. Ill have a UTI and anemia :roll:

oh babe i am the same,snappy,i hate there being mess anywhere but am too lazy and tired to do anything about it :roll:,i just can't be bothered at the mo which is quite depressing,what happened to the blooming stage?,i can't even remember the last time i straightened my hair or wore make up,let's hope we snap out of it soon :hug: xx

lauramum01 said:
:hug: there surely cant be much left to shave to make you feel better.

there isn't. Theres just a cute little tuft which i left coz id got bored.

nikki1306 said:
oh babe i am the same,snappy,i hate there being mess anywhere but am too lazy and tired to do anything about it :roll:,i just can't be bothered at the mo which is quite depressing,what happened to the blooming stage?,i can't even remember the last time i straightened my hair or wore make up,let's hope we snap out of it soon :hug: xx

what blooming stage nikki :rotfl:

oh bless you nikki for making me laugh today :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww budge i hate seeing you like this :cry:

SENS VERY BIG HUGS!!! :hug:

Budge I have huge respect for you! I can't imagine feeling fat, hormonal and hot and having 3 kids to look after! You are doing a great job! Order in a pizza insread of making a roast, I bet the girls wouldn't mind! :hug:

i get withdrawal symptoms if i don't get a sunday roast though skatty :roll:

Hubbys done the veg and the roasts been in the oven since 1 slow. I bet its so tender now.

thanks for the hug :hug: i need it today.

I feel exactly the same Budge. I ache everywhere, am soooo tired, I'm really iritable and can't stop snapping at everyone.

And the house is a bloody tip and I can't do it! I know that DH and DD are trying hard as they know I'm struggling, but they don't do things the same as me. For instance, DH took the binbag out to the wheelie without being asked! :shock: But when I went in the kitchen an hour later, the kitchen bin was bagless with the lid on the breakfast bar. I was getting another bag out when DD walked in with an orange peel to throw away so said she would do it and took the bag off me. :shock: But I've just gone in there again and the bin lid is still on the breakfast bar and the binbag isn't in the bin properly! I screamed at them both and could have cried. Stupid huh?

And it's so bloody muggy here today, it's awful.

Awww Budge

I can totally understand how u are feeling, feeling the same myself atm, iam sure it is a 3 tri thing cos everyone seems to be like this atm :hug:

Take care and try to relax hun

Keep talking :hug:

i think it's something to do with the day budge... it's sunday! we should be either hung over after a good nite out with the girls or lounging on the couch after eating too many crispy roast potatoes...

bloody hormones have a lot to answer for... i got upset today because my mum left the tea bag in my cup too long...

think about all us mums to be having a sleep in monday morning whilst everyone else is getting up for work... :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back