• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i feel miserable and sad

flopsybunny

Reaction score
This is a really pointless post but I just need to sound off somewhere. I just feel so miserable at the moment, the weather is horrible, there are always horrible upsetting things on the news and everyone keeps getting at me and taking their frustrations out on me an I'm just not holding up to it well. Usually, if someone treats me unfairly I argue back and won't stand for it but I don't feel strong enough to at the moment. I just crumple. OH just yelled at me a couple of hours ago because I tried to roll him over because he was leaning really hard against my stomach and it was very uncomfortable and he just yelled and swore and went to sleep in the living room. I haven't been able to sleep since or stop my eyes running. I am just finding things stressful and upsetting and I am trying so hard to do things right but seem to be failing all the time.

Sorry for the miserable post but hoping getting things off my chest will help me feel better.

Xx

:hugs: your nicer than me i wake dh up and tell him to move

aww thats a shame maybe u just need a good sleep hun i feel down n sad whenever im tired and i think when pregnant its easy to get upset over things. y not try spend the morning just chillin out n relaxing x

I can't. Haven't felt baby move for over 36 hours. Midwife has just called back (I made an apoointment to see her) and told me to get to hospital asap and to call before I go and they aren't picking up the phone.

Xx

Just been checked up at hospital. All ok, she was just being quiet. Thank god!!

Xx

glad hospital went ok.

just want to say you are not alone hun. i feel exactly the same.

im sure you will get through it. always here if you wana talk hun. xxx

Oh Flopsy :( I wouldve given him a swift kick! Hope you feel better soon, Feb is a crap month without being pregnant x

Awwww hun, just wanted to send you some hugs :hugs::hugs:

Glad everything was ok with bubz!

xxx

aww flopsy i feel for you, a few weeks ago - prob when i was about your stage - i was feeling exactly the same. Me and OH were arguing loads and i was sooo tired, stressed and just fed up.

As the weeks have gone on im almost in tri 3 so im getting more concern and attention from eveyone - OH, midwife, friends, collegues etc and i feel like ive got my cheeriness back! Im knackered but the end is in sight and theres lots to concentate on and organsise and plenty of distractions.

Just hold out - things will get better!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back