Miserable days

Flame

Reaction score
Does anyone have really miserable days that just come out of the blue and for no reason?

Today i have come in to work, happily crunching through the bit of snow there is left on the floor, sat down at work and now feel miserable and paranoid.

I keep thinking my boy isnt going to stay in my belly for as long as he needs to, that my oh is up to something he shouldnt be and that its all going to go wrong.

Why do i feel like this for no reason?

:cry:

I'm sure it's hormones, but if you feel like this for more than a cople of days, go and see your gp...there is such a thing as ante-natal depression and it affects 1 in 10 women. It's almost always treatable with drugs or therapy. I'm sure it's just one of those hormonal January days though.

I had a few minutes of despair yesterday and ended up sobbing into tissues at my desk. Luckily no-one else was in my office yesterday so I could blub noisily without anyone knowing! I'm still feeling pretty desparate about the situation, but I'm not depairing completely (yet).

Flame, maybe it's a 21 weeks and 5 days thing? Just noticed we are due on the same day....let's blub together. :cry:

yeah this happens to me too! one minute I'm fine, then i'm ready to cry at the slightest thing and think i'm gonna do everything wrong when they arrive etc. :roll:

hope it passes for you soon :hug:

Peanut said:
Flame, maybe it's a 21 weeks and 5 days thing? Just noticed we are due on the same day....let's blub together. :cry:

Cool. :D

I wonder if it gets cold enough our tears could turn to snowflakes and make it all pretty outside again? :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: Flame, I crashed my car into a tractor yesterday !!!!!!!! (baby ok ) :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don`t feel down XX You just got your shit tinted specs on.Why do you think he is up to no good???

Your baby will be in there till the right time, i bet you will be one of those moaning cos baby is overdue at the end. Soon you will be at a stage where even if the baby does come early he will have a good chance of survival. I felt really cheesed off when i was at 21 weeks too, its a weird time.

Hope you feel better soon and this dunt last too long.
Thinking about you XX
Jane XX :dance:

jano said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Flame, I crashed my car into a tractor yesterday !!!!!!!! (baby ok ) :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don`t feel down XX You just got your sh*t tinted specs on.Why do you think he is up to no good???

Your baby will be in there till the right time, i bet you will be one of those moaning cos baby is overdue at the end.

I saw that, glad everything is ok.

Dont know why i think he's up to know good, i go through phases of thinking that for some reason. He doesnt even have time to be up to something :roll:

I am always moaning Jane, you know that, so yes more than likely.

:D

I know how you feel Flame, sure its just those nasty hormones!

:hug:

i used to be like this alot when i was pg, if you wana talk you can pm me xxx

:hug: flame

:hug: peanut

hope these normone surges pass soon...I cried today at aqauantal at the relaxation sone so am joining you :rotfl:

god, what an emotional bunch we are!!!

To the men in ours lives - BEWARE! :shock:

Awww Flame :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have days like that too, especially the bit about thinking OH is up to something :oops:

I hope you feel a bit better tomorrow :)

me too... just feel like my family are sick and tired of me - I'm fat, grumpy, and they complain I argue and, oh... the list goes on. My boss doesn't complain, just sits there moaning about "what if the baby is early.. what am I going to do... etc. Just feel the world is against me. Hormones, probably, just feel like the world around me uses that when convenient. When nobody wants to know how upset I am about something - quite genuine, possibly, they blame my hormones; when it is convenient for them, I am just being difficult. My fourteen year-old daughter just rolls her eyes at me... I sometimes feel like I don't really belong at all - I am sitting here crying, good thing I have the office to myself at this time of day!

Thanks for putting up with the rant, guys; at least I feel you are listening and understand. Can I have a hug too, please?

Lisa

I'm so glad I saw this post. Thanks for sharing Flame. :) I'm pleaesd, not because everyone has been feeling down or fed up, but because it's made me realise I'm not alone.. I'm not going mad or getting paranoid! :think: It must be the hormones!

I go from being really happy, content and smiley to being the like a crazy woman! Poor OH and DS (who's 17) got the brunt of my mood swings this week. Both were in the doghouse for a day each. Funny thing is DS seems to understand the hormones better than OH and so excuses my rants. OH takes things to heart and keeps saying he's "had enough". :? Why doesn't he understand??? :wall: I wish I could trade places with him for a day. :shakehead:

Sabrina

Aww hun its probaby hormones. I cried the other day coz i got a spot thats seems to want to linger :lol: Frickin hormones. I think we all have days like that. :hug: :hug:

Peanut said:
Sabrina and Mamichula, hugs to you both :hug: :hug:

Thanks Peanut :hug: back at you and anyone else who needs a hug or two this weekend. xx

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back