I feel dreadful

mummy2b19

Reaction score
My dad offered to baby sit for a couple of hours tonight while I went and rode the horse as its a bit chilly to take her with me really. I left her asleep in her car seat and dad with bottles nappies etc. I get a phone call after half an hour. I can her Alex screaming in the back ground. Dad has tried everything he can think of and she has been screaming for 15 mins. It took me atleast 15 mins to put the horse away and get home she was in a right state bright red screaming coughing covered in snot and breathing really short and sharp she had been like that for nearly half an hour because he didnt know what else to try. I went in took her off him and she just stopped settled herself down and started smiling. Shes never done this before and I do leave her for 2/3 hours 3 or 4 times a week she clearly didnt want anything just a cuddle from me but I feel awful for leaving her in the first place. Poor little mite is sat playing with her new freddie the fire fly in her bouncy chair happy as larry now. xxx

My lo did the same thing when I left her with my Mom for thirty minutes at the same age. Somebody said that is the age when they realize that their mum is not attached to them, and can leave them. I have not left her since, but probably should try again!

It could separation anxiety? Its horrible but she will get used to it. I know it's hard but it doesn't last xxx

My poor dad has offered to baby sit when I go back to work n september I think he could be on the way to changing his mind. Ive not heard a peep from her in the last 45 mins I think shes tiered herself out bless her xx

lol were in the clingy baby stage too but shes getting better now, started about 2 weeks ago screaming at anyone that wasnt me holding her. even her dad but now shes slowly getting better, i just carried on like normal leaving her with my mum etc but let her dad hold her more at home as he was upset that she wasnt happy to be with him lol so he wanted to help out more ....shock!

Ohh noo! How awful for all of you! Bet your dad felt terrible bless him.

Yeah sounds like she just wanted her mummy xxxxx

I can't see tickers hun how old is Lo? X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

3 months, it happens around that age

Oh dear god!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it's at 3 months they realise they are a separate person to their mum and it really does break their hearts! My sister couldn't even go for a wee without her oldest son going purple with hysteria. Because it's their mummy they rely on the most for their survival it really does panic them, but they soon grow out of it and will start treating you like a slave again :roll:

Well she gone for a walk with daddy today while i went to get my mums shopping for her. Ive not a phone call telling me to come home so I am keeping my fingers crossed that all is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back