I feel crappy

skairdykat

Reaction score
I have a killer case of thrush :cry: . Never had it this bad that I can remember, It's itchy and really sore on my bits :oops: . It hurts when I wipe after a wee and hurts just to sit because my pants are rubbing on it. I wear mainly jeans too so that doesn't help because I don't even own a pair of jogging pants :wall: . I ended up yesterday putting my black pants on that I wear for work. I used to get thrush a lot but never like this, I can just feel how swollen Iam when I put the cream on and it hurt to put the pessary in last night. The applicator also had a bit of brown blood on it so I think AF is defo on her way :(

I put the pessary in last night and have put the cream on to. So it should start easing off. I'm still spotting a bit but don't know if thats just because of the thrush or a sign that AF will come. I think she will though.

I also have a sore throat now and a headache, not a migrane like I usually get b4 AF, but one like you get when your getting a cold IYKWIM.

Oh yeah and I have a humungous cold-sore on my top lip and to that the trillion zits on my chin.

Bloody hell.......either I'm PG or severly rundown and need some vitamins :rotfl:

aww hun i know how you feel, ive got chapped lips which i never get, inside my top lip feels like its grazed bad and my gums at the bottom are hurting so much, we need putting in a bag and shaking up big time :hug:

Just read thison the net

Thrush this usually causes itching and discharge, but if severe it may lead to bleeding. Thrush is often falsely believed to be transmitted through sex, but in fact it is due to a yeast infection.

Weirdly hoping now that the thrush is the cause of my spotting and not AF :D

i hope thats the reason hun, hope you get a bfp soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back