Canesten Oral

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
I've been suffering with thrush for a few days, (sorry TMI :oops: )

I want to get rid of it before we start BD'ing again. Just at the tail end of my AF at the moment.

Do you think it's safe to take the oral capsule for thrush at this stage of my cycle or avoid it altogether. I used a pessary on Sunday night but still have discomfort down below. Continuing to use the cream.

Is it itching on the outside, if so id continue with the cream hunny x

:think: i dont really know alot about it but i cant seen what harm taking oral capsuals would do at this stage, personally i only watch what im taking after i ovulate.

Says on the box not to take them if trying to conceive...hmmm

Yeah it is only external itching, I'll perservere with the cream. Hopefully it will be gone in the next day or so otherwise I'll end up passing it onto DH. :(

if you have already used the pessary dont use the capsule
Just continue with the external cream and if no better by the end of the week id see your doctor

Hi Bagpuss17

I can't really comment on if its safe to use, but as a fellow suffer I feel for you :hug:

I suffer just about every month now and it really gets you down doesnt it? A few weeks ago I spent £22 on pills for me and DH and cream!!

I had a blood test on the 7th to see whats happening......see post on our short luteal phase thread!

Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back