• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't want

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
This baby to come out :(!
I'm really going to miss him! sounds silly because he'll be out and we'll be looking after him but he's my company I'll miss his little wriggles and kicks. The last few data I've been getting really upset about the thought of him coming out :(

Thats one thing i missed after giving birth. You really miss all the wriggling and kicking xx

I know a few mummies that miss their bumps and the little wriggles. I think the experience is so amazing it's sometimes hard to let go. You can alway have another one after ;)

I've been told I'm allowed 2 max so the thought of only being able to do thus once more upsets me too :(

I know a few mummies that miss their bumps and the little wriggles. I think the experience is so amazing it's sometimes hard to let go. You can alway have another one after ;)

lol, last one for me. dont think i could cope with more than 3 hehe

:hug: I van carry my future babies for me? I am not doing this again as much as I want more kids!

Aw hun I know exactly how u feel :)
But the way Im trying to look at it is that the feelings u will have once LO is in ur arms is going to be 100 times stronger and amazing xx

In a wierd way I feel a bit gutted that I'm going to have to share the baby once it arrives. Lol. Not in a nasty way but I love having this experience.xx

aw bless you. i dont think it ever stops. when i went to see my godson the other day he was crawling around on the floor (he's only 7 months old) and when i saw i said 'wow, he will be walking soon!' and my friend looked really upset and said 'i know, i dont want him walking :( he's my little baby' so its not gonna be nice, u will miss ur bump but i would guess we wont have too much time to think about it.

btw, i've been told i'm only having 2 as well :roll: men are annoying aren't they. i'm having 2 if the next one is a girl..otherwise im having more! xx

i know exactly where your coming from...i know my bubs is safe from the big bad world while he/she is in here...

i'm getting quite emotionial thinking about him/her coming out!!

on the upside i can't wait for that first cuddle!!! :)

:hug: I van carry my future babies for me? I am not doing this again as much as I want more kids!

I know you've been through a lot with your SPD but I'm willing to bet you change your mind when LO. Is older.

aww i used to think this when i was in the last few weeks with henley,but now its a really nice feeling when i lie henley across my stomach and feel him kickin and wrigglin from the other side lol,he loves lyin there,i think its coz he can hear all the gurglin noises in my stomach and it reminds him of still bein in there. :) :) xxxx

I'm exactly the same! I can't wait for he/she to come but at the same time I don't want them to. So confusing! No wonder we're hormonal.
x

I know how you feel - & yeah you will really miss your bump.

But this is something we need to go thro constantlly as mums, its not just a tiny baby your having, coz ur baby will only be tiny for a cpl of weeks, its a toddler/small child/teenager/adult, all the growing they go thro & it is sooooo true when ppl say it flys in - you wont believe it til ur baby comes - sure the other mums will agree.

I went into a bit of depression when my eldest LO started primary school. I can honestly say I was distraught. I'd always told myself....its years away, but the years fly by.

I was just thinking today...im wearing an old pair of jeans & I got them when my 7 1/2 y/o was 1 week old & i'm still bloody wearing them - she's like a stroppy teenager now its hard to imagine me walking round the shops with her in a buggy.

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back