Impatient now... :(

Zoeox

Reaction score
Mainly because of the midwife getting my hopes up :(
So midwife said Thursday she thinks he'll be here the weekend so now I just want him to come!
Got really bad back ache and getting loads of tightening's but nothing hurts as I thought it would do. Really want something to happen now as I'm getting impatient xx

Awwww, I feel for you. I've got 6 weeks to go and I'm impatient now! I'll be tearing my hair out by the time I get to where you are! Good luck, fingers crossed for u x

Awwww, I feel for you. I've got 6 weeks to go and I'm impatient now! I'll be tearing my hair out by the time I get to where you are! Good luck, fingers crossed for u x

We must have the same due date! And I don't think midwives should say things like that it does get women's hopes up then if it doesn't happen it can be very depressing! Chin up though hopefully your LO will be making an appearance soon. Baby can't stay in there forever!

Oh no, I still have 4 weeks til DD and i'm really impatient then have moments where i'm like "no not ready, stay in!"

Hope something happends for you soon hun, there's nothing worse than being restless and wanting to snap at everyone!! God knows what i'll be like when i get to your stage! x
Fingers X'd! xx

the mw said that cos of the cervix position and dialation etc when checked at the hosp so she should know lol. baby is obviously just too comfy, isnt there anything you could try and do to oust him hun?

I have 7 days and am 1 cm dilated mw would only say that if she thought it was right baby will come when baby is ready xx

Know how you feel. So impatient, excited too. Have really loved being pregnant up till about 2 weeks ago. Now just want him in my arms rather than in my belly!

I've loved my pregnancy and not wished any of it quicker. Would try DTD but OH is on shift so just me and mom home. Nothing seems proven to work to poke him out, I guess weekend continues til tomorrow but want him now. =D
Got monitoring again tomorrow at 10am but they just put me on monitor nothing else. Hoping he makes an arrival by then :)
Maybe things will just happen all of a sudden.
xx

Last edited:
How duz everyone know how dilated they r?? zoe I kmow u e been t hsptl n they checked u but wat abt u vicki? x

Aw you pior thing id say u are well nd truly over ot at this stage :) sending u poaiti e thoughts ur baby will be here v soon :)

I had an internal last sat as was having contractions but because I have already given birth before my cervix hasn't closed fully which is common xxx

At what stage do they start checking how dilated you are?..

ooooooh i was guna say i'd ave to prepare myself for that mw appt where she puts her hands up the foof.. lol.

If you have a Stretch & Sweep then that is normally after your Due Date, I only had one before to see if things can move on there own before I get induced, which I don't need just need my waters breaking. :)
First internal wasn't painful but second one today was. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back