I don't think he likes me!!!!

Jo

Reaction score
I am convinced that Jack cannot stand me
I know all children are differant but, he won't sit with me to read or play , i know he has found movement and wants to be off.
Emily used to sit for ages cuddling up and giving kisses and stuff
if i try to give cuddles and kisses to Jack he turns away and bashes me, trys to pull my glasses of etc..

If anyone else is about he is all smiles but when it is just me and him he can just shout and scream for ages but i can't figure out what he wants to do, if he is in my arms he tries to throw himself out of them

When i tell my Oh he just laughs, i don't think i have explained how much this is getting me down properly, and because he never sees it for himself it is hard for him to understand what i mean

I really feel like i haven't bonded with him like i did with Emily

Don't get me wrong i love him to peices but something just isn't right, Oh i can't explain it properly

Sorry for going on, i just needed to get it out as i f i don't i will spend the next 18 yrs in bed crying!! :?

:hug: Dont beat yourself up hun, course he loves you your his mummy!

Understand how you feel mind, Aimee behaves like this often too, esp if she is really upset or throwing a wobbly. She is always tearing my glasses of my face! :evil: I feel hurt also sometimes but its just their personality, also it's prob the difference from boys and girls - your love will be the same but the bond will be different.

:hug:

Hi

Every baby is different some are lovey cuddly babies others are more independant. I know he likes you hun just give it time maybe when hes little older he'll want more mommy time. :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back