I don't remember how it feels not to feel sick!

Holly1991

Reaction score
I've completely forgotten how it feels to feel well these days! Just been signed off for another week.. Nearly didn't make it back into my flat!

Took the dog out for his morning business , then felt a little ew... So had to run up 6 flights of stairs, shut the door and run in the bathroom! I regret moaning that I didn't feel 'unwell enough' I take it all back! I don't want to feel unwell anymore lol.

Me and the toilet are like best friends the past 2 weeks -_-' guess at least I'm keeping fit from running about. The poor dog has no idea what's going on!
I'm supposed to be cooking a Father's Day pie today! I dunno if I'm going to be able to stomach it! Eek.

How is everyone else feeling today?
Do any of you have and natural things that make you feel better ? :)
Xx

Sorry your feeling so unwell. I'm on the tablets to stop the sick as I was so bad. Still am sick but nothing like before. Barley sugar sweets help with the feeling sick my mum just got me a massive bag. My dogs the same she runs round the house looking for someone to tell I'm doing weird things in the bathroom. If no one else is in she lays outside the door waiting for me to tell her im ok. She is my shadow lately. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Sorry your feeling so unwell. I'm on the tablets to stop the sick as I was so bad. Still am sick but nothing like before. Barley sugar sweets help with the feeling sick my mum just got me a massive bag. My dogs the same she runs round the house looking for someone to tell I'm doing weird things in the bathroom. If no one else is in she lays outside the door waiting for me to tell her im ok. She is my shadow lately. Hope you start to feel better soon x

I took the tablets made my anxieties worse! So decided to just go through it all .
Oh brilliant will deffo give them a go :)
Aww yeah same with teddy he try's to Comr in with me lol.

Thank you I hope your feeling better soon too. & start to bloom! :)
Xx

Ive been perscribed sum tablets just put the form in today. Bit scared to take them but if they help il give anything a go!!

Sorry to hear you are having such a crap time holly you poor thing, how did the pie making go??

Michelle. x

Ive been perscribed sum tablets just put the form in today. Bit scared to take them but if they help il give anything a go!!

Sorry to hear you are having such a crap time holly you poor thing, how did the pie making go??

Michelle. x

I know I'm not having a crap time as some people I think it's mainly my anxietys making me not cope. But I'm hoping that all this sick will help me out in the future! :)

The tablets are worth trying, I'm a skeptic to any meds I tried them and it heightened anxietys for me so going to stay away from them and just put up with it. Least I get to stay in bed I spose hehe.

Pie filling is in the oven.. Managed to chop all te bits up and then it sits in oven for 3 hours. Just need to make suet top and cook that. Was easier than I thought. And the smell wafting through isn't so bad. (Thankgod!!)

I hope you feel better soon Michelle! :)
Xxx

Smells are the worst for me i hate them as soon as i smell it im hungry and urging at the same time so horrid!!!!

Michelle. x

Smells are the worst for me i hate them as soon as i smell it im hungry and urging at the same time so horrid!!!!

Michelle. x

Haha yeah smells aren't normally good.. But I'm getting to my part of the day where I will start feeling a little better. Around 5/6/7pm I feel my best hehe :)
X

I've just said exactly the same thing to oh ..... Feeling like s**t just feels normal xx

I'm the same, I think it's just becoming normal now! At work this morning was doing one to one tuition and had to keep turning away from this poor girl and silently retch, trying my best not to vomit! I don't think she realised, probably just thought I was strange. I'm finding what's working for me is trying to eat when I can even though I don't want to, and sucking on fruity sweets, also I'm just trying to tell myself "do not be sick!" Ha, cos for me once I start I just keep getting worse! X

Tri hopping here. I remember that feeling SO well. I was sooo fed up by the end of tri1 then magically at week 15, the sickness just disappeared, literally over night. Don't give up hope, you'll get there in the end! I absolutely HATED every minute of tri1 but have loved the last 12 weeks since the sickness stopped. Hope it gets better for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back