I dont like people.

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
:wall2::cry:

Woke up this morning, All happy with my lopsided baby bump. And then got an email from an ex, bragging about his new girl.

Ruined my morning.

Then in the afternoon, Was feeling really good, And organised for once after the family nurse had been.

Mum came over after work today, And I had planned on showing her the baby stuff I had bought, and the list of things i still need to get, And also ask for her help with some forms.

As soon as I brought out the baby clothes she started giving me funny looks, and picking on me, and when I was explaining the co sleeper nest, she gave me that "Ok im bored can i go now please" roll of the eyes. So i told her to just leave again.

aw hun I am excited for you with your bump! :)

Aw x x I'm super excited for you! x x my mum said to me 'don't talk to me about the baby until it's viable.' it hurt but I saw her point, I just came on here instead x lol x you'll probably find that the most random people are interested and excited and the ones you expect to be aren't x

Aw hun, thats not fair...we'll be excited for you. I sometimes think us girls are on our own with our feelings!

Last edited:
Awww hun, try not to let it get to you!! I know its hard when others dont share your excitment and dont want to get involved!! I would say their loss....just dont try again, let them come to you!

I'm excited for you too! So sorry your mum didn't seem more excited :( Maybe it's just because it all seems a long way off for her still.. not that it's any excuse but I'm sure she will be soon x

oh what a shame, let it roll over you Momma'Kat, she will come running nearer the time, shame she can't share in your excitement, perhaps she iks worried about you, and mums have a funny way of showing it sometime...

aww we all wana know what you have bought even if your mum isnt bothered yet :)

xxx

That's really hurtful. I'd be so upset!!! People don't seem to realise how out of order they can be!

people can be so hurtful - i can totally understand the title of this thread! it can take people longer to adjust to your pregnancy sometimes. but as long as you're happy that's the most important thing! sounds like you should just cut off all ties with your ex if you can. so silly bragging about a girl, does he not know women at all, pregnant ones at that?!?! xxxxxx

I know how you feel I don't liek people a lot of the time at the moment either! Helen is spot on in that the people you expect and want to be happy and excited disappoint you and people you don't even know that well suddenly want to talk to you about it all the time and know every little detail!

I've been really upset and feel totally let down by my so called 'best' friends, barely hear from them and can't get hold of them most of the time, one even said when I asked her several times if I could come and see her at her new house that she would check her diary but is busy until August!!! MIL & SIL are also not great and only ever want to talk about their problems when and never ask how I am - and if I say I'm tired or hungry or something there's always a sarcy comment along the lines of what did I expect.
Grr

i just dont like new ppl like ppl that start at work prob think im a right bitch. but i cant be bothered, have no patience and are too tired to "try" and be nice and smiley.

I know exactly where you're coming from Momma Kat, some people are just 'argh!' Hehe :) My mum isn't particularly excited either, but she did it 5 times so guess she's over it already :p

Every time I mention something pregnancy related to certain people (not even complaining, just in passing), I get 'pregnancy isn't an illness you know' and a pretty much 'get over it' attitude. It's like just because they aren't bothered I should ignore it too?? Strange people....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back