i dont feel very well :(

lisa&alex

Reaction score
for the last 3 days ive kept having a sicky feeling come over me for a few min then go away, in fact i havent eatten much since tuesday (thats not a bad thing tho) then yesterday i had a bacon sarny.. n felt sick right after it..then for tea i had prawns and salmon with vinigar on.. about 2 hrs after that i had to go to bed.. i was heaving and really didnt wanna be sick so me and alex went up stairs to lay down.. after about an hour and a half i felt a bit better and had a small bowl of cereal for supper..

today i had a peice of toast and felt ok till i had a cup of tea, then felt rotten, but had to get charlotte ready as she went to see the tweenies in concert with a friend, and when she had gone my neighbour asked me to go to the shop with her, we ended up not going for 2 hrs we just sat chatting for ages, but every now and again id have a wave of sickness.. then went to the shop bought stuff for dinner tmro and spag bol tonights tea, well i made tea ive had like 4 mouthfulls and 2 bites of garlic bread.. n ive even got a lemon pie thing and cant even touch it..ive had a grumble tum.. but not had the runs..just feel rotten..

yesterday thought it might have been the fish i had.. but my neighbours husbands been feeling the same.. hes only eatten a slice of pizza all day n hes gone straight to bed after it..

wonder if ive got a bug..also got a ear ache.. but i get them a lot.. lol..:( poor me

you could have a bug..

i know im miles away from you but my mum and aunty have been the same.
shane has too
luckily it seems to have passed me!

hope u feel better soon, just get loads of fluid and rest :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: does sound like a bug, you'll be ok - just drink lots of liquids :hug:

for the last 3 days ive kept having a sicky feeling come over me for a few min then go away, in fact i havent eatten much since tuesday (thats not a bad thing tho) then yesterday i had a bacon sarny.. n felt sick right after it..then for tea i had prawns and salmon with vinigar on.. about 2 hrs after that i had to go to bed.. i was heaving and really didnt wanna be sick so me and alex went up stairs to lay down.. after about an hour and a half i felt a bit better and had a small bowl of cereal for supper..

today i had a peice of toast and felt ok till i had a cup of tea, then felt rotten, but had to get charlotte ready as she went to see the tweenies in concert with a friend, and when she had gone my neighbour asked me to go to the shop with her, we ended up not going for 2 hrs we just sat chatting for ages, but every now and again id have a wave of sickness.. then went to the shop bought stuff for dinner tmro and spag bol tonights tea, well i made tea ive had like 4 mouthfulls and 2 bites of garlic bread.. n ive even got a lemon pie thing and cant even touch it..ive had a grumble tum.. but not had the runs..just feel rotten..

yesterday thought it might have been the fish i had.. but my neighbours husbands been feeling the same.. hes only eatten a slice of pizza all day n hes gone straight to bed after it..

wonder if ive got a bug..also got a ear ache.. but i get them a lot.. lol..:( poor me

you could have a bug..

shane has too

:hug: :hug: does sound like a bug, you'll be ok - just drink lots of liquids :hug:

you could have a bug..

shane has too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back