OPK's driving me potty

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Well decided to pass my time waiting for AF by POAS, should really have started using then from D&C (9 weeks ago) Then maybe i would have more of an idea where i was in cycle, but i wanted a break from POAS.

Anyways did an OPK yesterday and it was positive :shock: line was as dark as control but not darker really. so then thought i would do one this morning with FMU and the line was quite light:wall2: then mid morning another dark line :wall2:Dont think i am OVing due to CM, i did have EWCM a couple of times during the 9 weeks but its creamy at the moment

:help:im baffled! any ideas?

xx

Last edited:
Nurse, this might sound crazy but have you tried a HPT?:shock:

xx

it could be the time of day hun? my OPK's were darker at night time?

hopefully its a lovely bfp though!!! xxxxxxxx

i was thinking what they said before i even read that they had said it!!!! if that makes sense....lol xx

aww thanks for the replies ladies but it wont be a BFP as we havnt TTC since the surgery, we had one cheeky BD without anything while in Italy but the rest of the time we have been good. I wanted to have my first AF before TTC again.

Although at my appointment the Dr gave us the all clear to just start again now before AF as all test results clear, goodness knows whats going on with the OPK's going to keep going with them and will let you know what happens.

how many days ago was the 'cheeky bd' in italy? xx

We got back 9 days ago, so prob 11 or 12 days ago.

xx

oooooo..........seriously...try a hpt.....xxx

11 or 12 days ago and now you are getting funny opks? I would just test so you know either way hun :hug: x

I think you need to test Hun x

really girls? i dont feel pregnant and i would be surprised if i even OV to be honest, i will take your advice and test though just to rule it out.

xx

I didnt bother hun didnt have any in and did another OPK today and it has gone back to negative, so just seems they are messing around, will keep doing them anyways and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back