I dont know what to do

Hi

Oh hun im sorry yur going through that must be tough hopefully a days break made him feel better would understand why anyone would feel pressured though when you want somthing so bad.

Bernie and i talked about having another so were ttc but we hardly ever talk about it just let it happen he dont even know im in the ttc section :oops: so he will never feel pressured .

Try and relax and have fun!!
Katrina

hi katrina

thanks, we managed to BD last night, i let him initiate it so he didnt feel like i was pressuring him, all seemed ok, but it goes up and down for him, one day he can be fine and the next he isnt. i think we both thought it would be alot easier than it has been and thought it would happen really quickly. also hasnt helped that very clode friends of ours fell within a few months and due in Jan.

he doesnt know im on here either! :oops:

:pray: for all of us ttc xx

I told my OH that I was giving up TTC for the month and wanted to forget about it as it was taking over my life................

:twisted: But secretly, I had every intention of getting my BFP!!!! All I did was BD every day, and just told him I was obviously just really horny as we were having fun now and not TTC.........That month I DID get my BFP!!! And he was really pleased!! :cheer:

Good Luck babe, but I really do recommend not mentioning your cycle to him and make out you are going to give TTC a rest, to take the pressure completely off him. :hug: xx

The past week weve been having the same prob, ive been letting OH have a break for the past few days and hopefully when i get my positive opk things will be fine again (i wont be telling him i get a positive though)

thats a good idea cat, might try that with OH and pretend to give it a break then keep it a secret to myself! :) and you girls of course :wink:

i try not to tell him anything now about my cycle or about how desperate i am for my BFP as the more i tell him the worse he will be i think. he has docs in the morning to see about getting his swimmers checked out so maybe that playing on his mind a bit. he is going to have his ankle looked at aswell so hope he doesnt chicken out! :roll:

arcanegirl - thats what ive done this week, havent had a + opk yet so have just gone with the flow, fingers crossed he will be ok again when you get your + xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back