I don't know how im going to do it - work related!!

littlemuffin

Reaction score
I finish work next friday - Woo Hoo!!

But the girl that is taking over from me came in this week to see how she felt about the job and she took it.

I am a receptionist, and well it's not the busiest job in the world, and even when she was sitting with me for 3 hours I was getting annoyed with her, these are some of the things she said, we were talking about getting engaged, she told me she didn't like my engagement ring as it was too big, (it's really not big at all), then she asked me about the baby, and names, she said she didn't like either, and why would I pick them. Also she started telling me how it would be quicker for me to do my job when she had sat there for an hour.
She is starting on Monday, and I don't know how I am going to put up with her for a whole week. This is going to make my last week bloody awful, I am also worried that I might just snap at her. My hormones are all over the place at the moment.

I wont be on here next week!! :shock:

Last edited:
What a bitch. Also could she be any
More jealous........... I think not. Just enjoy the smugness :) xx

look on the bright side, if she annoyed you in an hour, just think how quickly she will annoy the people you work with and your boss - they will be begging you to go back, hopefully with a fat payrise! x

I'd have some 'fun' with her next week hehe x

i wouldnt worry about snapping at her she sounds like an idiot!!!!

hope your last week isnt too bad coz of her, just try your best to ignore her stupid comments, as Samsgirl said shes prob just jealous!!!

silly bitch lol xxx

She is probably jealous! Just play her at her own game next week! We had someone come in to take over from the lady taking over my job and she irritated the hell out of me! She giggled after everything she said and wouldn't shut up. I basically just ignored her and was so thankful I only had to put up with her a week!

Just go in on Monday and say u have changed u mind about baby names because of her and u r gonna call baby Harold or Daphne. See what she says then! Lol!

She is probably jealous! Just play her at her own game next week! We had someone come in to take over from the lady taking over my job and she irritated the hell out of me! She giggled after everything she said and wouldn't shut up. I basically just ignored her and was so thankful I only had to put up with her a week!

Just go in on Monday and say u have changed u mind about baby names because of her and u r gonna call baby Harold or Daphne. See what she says then! Lol!

Thanks girls. It's so odd, because she is the same age as me, you would think we have loads in common. You might hear from me by the middle of next week saying I have left early!

Definitely sounds like she is just a stupid jealous woman... On the positive side you only have to put up with her for one week... Everyone else will be stuck with her for a lot longer...! Just try to keep focused on the end in sight - don't let her spoil your last week... Maybe 'forget' to tell her some of the aspects of your job or make it harder for her to learn... Oh - that's probably really bitchy though, but it's what I would do! ;). Never mess with a pregnant woman!! :) xx

Aaaahh poor you. She sounds a nightmare.

If I was in your position, I would probably just not talk about myself. I'd swing the conversation about her, or talk about movies or programmes.

But defo steer away from anything personal.

hope that helps.

what a bitch defo sounds jelous, just gloat to her about how happy you are and hw perfect you life is because you clearly have everything she wants

if it makes you feel any better i hate my replacement too she done my head in all week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back