Caught a friend out

positivity :)

Reaction score
...at the clinic today :lol: i didn't know she was preggers and she has only told her mum and boyfriend. i was in the queue and she came out of the scan room, when she saw me she let out a big 'oh no' haha! was really funny, i know how she must have felt to get caught like that but i'm so happy for her!

she had just had her 12 week scan and as all was ok said she was gonna tell people today.

made me sooo happy though :love: :love: xx

Bless her - I was petrified someone would see me coming out of my scan! x x x

Awww bless lol. Similar thing happened to me but this was at the midwife booking in appointment with a girl I am friends with.. We both sat in the waiting room looking at each other with suspicion lol. Turned out she is 2 days further gone than me x

Hilarious! Nothing like being caught out, glad it's all ok for her and baby. I saw a friend last weekend and from the way she was talking about things and smiling at my pregnancy chat I guessed she was pregnant...only just though....6 weeks and was supposed to be keeping it a secret :)

lol - i was wary of this right at the beingging of my pregnancy cos one of my mates is the receptionist at the local hosp where they do the scans, but she actually rumbled my at about 6 weeks when i suddenly couldnt stop being sick on a night out. lol
xx

lol that's so funny bless her at least it was her 12 week and
she ready to tell everyone

Ahh, I've kept mine away from most people up until now, but now extra people are starting to find out. Think I've done well :).
Glad all went well for your friend though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back