I Dont Feel Pregnant...

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
Im in a doubting mood tonight. Im worried something may have happened or baby has mmc. Ive been having the cramps for the past few days now. Yesterday was awful and today slightly worn off. Im trying to ignore them. Im 14 weeks and 2 days and I still have no bump. My friend is pregnant too and she is 15 weeks and still a size 8! Maybe one day im just going to wake up with a huge bulge!

Ive been flicking through the photos of bumps and some people are huge at even about 4 weeks! when the baby isnt even a baby yet just a sac!

Im just having a down day today. Im suffering from real bad headaches and now amount of water is taking it away. I think Im going to order an angelsounds doppler to make sure all is okay in there.

The midwife I have is pretty shit to be honest. Unless im bleeding she doesnt want to see me until my 17 week appointment she just says theres nothing she can do and then I see my doctor, who doesnt even have a stupid doppler and he just says its all normal take paracetamol! In my whole pregnancy ill only be having 2 scans and around 3 midwife appointments. I never knew id literally be just left on my own!

I just wish I knew what these pains were and I wish I could just feel some sort of movement in there to let me know somethings going on.

If I hadnt of taken a pregnancy test I dont think id even know Im pregnant now!

Im done moaning now!

I understand what you mean, for the last few days ive not even had morning sickness, and as much as I didnt like having it, would rather feel sick so I knew it was becuase I was pregnant/surge in hormones. Feel really normal right now.

Maybe your just having a down day - in 30 weeks you're going to regret wishing you had the bump and the symptoms when your knackered and struggling to stand up without someones help :D

Everyone is different and show at different times and in different ways. Also the symptoms you've had in tri 1 should be subsiding now. And I've read that cramps can be quite common with things moving in stretching.

*hugs*

:hugs: I know its hard not to worry hun but like pinkymum said everyone is different. Stretching pains are a good thing as they are there because you baby is pushing everything out of the way while it grows.
If you do want reassurance may be the purchase of a doppler is a good idea x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Butterflyskye, just letting you know that I felt exactly the same as you.

It's really weird coz even though you've had the first scan & seen the baby, you can't feel it & I didn't have many symptoms so there was nothing there to constantly remind me.

I know it's hard but try not to worry too much hon, before you know it you'll be lugging a big belly about, out of breath all the time, getting up 1-2 times in the night to pee etc etc (all the joys of later pregnancy :lol:)

I'm 34+4 now and really feeling it, it will fly by for you honestly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back