I do NOT have a...

Stunned

Reaction score
...fat arse!

My OH was stripping the wallpaper off in the lounge and started
moaning about how his arms hurt so I put on a pair of his old decorative trousers (I am not ruining a perfectly good pair of maternity jeans decorating!) and helped him strip the wallpaper. On bending over to clear up the wallpaper, the twerp commented that my derriere is now on the large side!

It's not my bottom that is fat! It's his bottom and the trousers that covers it that is fat! Grrr! Men!

I'd of beaten him to death with the paper stripper! What a git!

I know my ass is HUUUUUGE and bless OH he always says 'no it's not! It's gorgeous'! He's obviously blind as my pregnancy weight always goes on my ass and thighs!

Omg!! :shock: my ass is huge an I wld have gone mad! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have gained weight on my bum and thighs and normally all my weight goes on my arms, face and back and i generally have quite a nice shapely bum..............not anymore :(

My OH is always saying I look like a beached whale! I just tell him at least I've got a good excuse unlike him!! Hahaa

the other night i sat on the table when OH said "evelina i cant see the tv.. its your bum, its in the way"

He looooooves a big bum tho so i dont care :D

OMG!! I deffo wouldve beaten him with something close to hand!!
My baby weight has all gone on my stomach and arms, from behind you cant tell Im pregnant but my OH still likes to tell me Ive gotten really fat and hes scared to share a bed with me in case I smother him in his sleep... One day I might just do it, but itll be with a pillow and not my fat!!
Men!! They make you wonder why you bother!xx

My friend keeps saying im gonna get a fat ass.. I keep slapping him for it...

But i still have my teeny tiny cute lil toned bum! so HAH!!!

You can all hit me now :p

Ladies... Please form an orderly queue to batter momma kat. I'm first! :p

OH has just read this thread and now he is saying I have a nice SMALL bum! Yay! I know he is lying but still....:whistle:

lol,

i didnt think my bum had grown, i feel like ive just got a big baby bump n thats it.... but having tryed to get my jarmer bottoms on lastnight insted of shorts cos i was freeeeezin in bed, i cant get them over my thighs, so maybe i have got a bigger bum and thighs,

but to start with ive also got a big bum, so oh well, lol

men are so kind rnt they??!!

xxx

I would have beaten him to a pulp :lol: My ass went HUGE too :lol: I have a big bum anyway but it was superbig! I have a few stretchmarks on my tummy but horrendous ones on my thighs! Strange x

Oooooh! If my Hubby said that I would have probably killed him and stopped helping. He knows the rule, I always look good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back