Knee length skirts & knee high boots

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Can you please help me find some :pray: ????

Ive given up on trousers to fat for size 12 on tum, to slim on leg and bum for 14s :wall: :wall: :wall: cant fit into my old trousers and only have 2 pair of trousers i managed to find in a cheap shop that i fit a pair of jeans and combats IM SO SICK OF WEARING THEM over and over again :talkhand:

So id like to try nice warm winter skirts and knee high boots, i went into town today but couldnt find the right boot
I'd like a pair with no or little heel with some grip in bad weather but still look good (and not costing the earth)

and nice warm looking knee lenght skirts

also id wear tights underneather never worn them before not relly my thing but they will not show under skirt and boots but keep me warm

Slinky Sarah said:
not looked as yet for you but this site is fab for cheap shoes (i get lots from them)
http://www.pricelessshoes.co.uk/

as for skirts im not sure but maybe like primark or matalan have some nice stuff in sometimes :)

whats the quality like? I brought cheap boots once, as Im the kinda girl that buys one pair and lives in em till they fall apart, they didnt last long.....2 weeks! lmao!!!!

Geordie&Bairn said:
Can you please help me find some :pray: ????

Ive given up on trousers to fat for size 12 on tum, to slim on leg and bum for 14s :wall: :wall: :wall: cant fit into my old trousers and only have 2 pair of trousers i managed to find in a cheap shop that i fit a pair of jeans and combats IM SO SICK OF WEARING THEM over and over again :talkhand:

So id like to try nice warm winter skirts and knee high boots, i went into town today but couldnt find the right boot
I'd like a pair with no or little heel with some grip in bad weather but still look good (and not costing the earth)

and nice warm looking knee lenght skirts

also id wear tights underneather never worn them before not relly my thing but they will not show under skirt and boots but keep me warm

I love wearing boots and skirts, until recently I had never worn a pair trousers in a long time! hubby wanted me in trousers coz he thought it showed my figure off better! sod off! im back in my skkirts and boots soon as I can find some! I found some nice ones in TK max recently!

Thanks girls :D

http://www.bonprixsecure.com/uk/Boots-8 ... 0-493bbb96

Like these Thanks Danielle will look into getting them after Christmas if i dont find any in the shops before then

Do you think flat boots will look silly with a skirt? :think: for me a skirt needs high heels unless its a summer time skirt
The reason i want flat boots is well im a Mam and high heels boots just are not practical but id still like to look good in them

would love to see some piccies of flat boots with a skirt to see if the look is cool

Danielle yes i did get your pm sorry ivr not replied yet megga busy with the teething monster
thanks for replying to me :hug: :hug:

I wear flat boots with a skirt all the time. I've just bought 2 black dresses to wear during the day and I wear flat boots (one pair have a slight heel) I have heeled ones if I want to dress them up :D

Have you tries Additions? I got my boots from there and ASOS for dress/skirt :D

No flat boots would look great with a skirt.
Let us no which ones you after after xmas hun :hug: :hug:

baby-storm said:
[quote="Slinky Sarah":3du0aedx]not looked as yet for you but this site is fab for cheap shoes (i get lots from them)

as for skirts im not sure but maybe like primark or matalan have some nice stuff in sometimes :)

whats the quality like? I brought cheap boots once, as Im the kinda girl that buys one pair and lives in em till they fall apart, they didnt last long.....2 weeks! lmao!!!![/quote:3du0aedx]

dont get me wrong they arent the kinda that would last years i dont think but iv had school shoes and trainers stuff like that from them that have lasted at least 6 months.
There again if they arent too dear (£10) then every few months isnt that bad i guess.. :? lol

Slinky Sarah said:
[quote="baby-storm":1bnkjmg2][quote="Slinky Sarah":1bnkjmg2]not looked as yet for you but this site is fab for cheap shoes (i get lots from them)

whats the quality like? I brought cheap boots once, as Im the kinda girl that buys one pair and lives in em till they fall apart, they didnt last long.....2 weeks! lmao!!!![/quote:1bnkjmg2]

dont get me wrong they arent the kinda that would last years i dont think but iv had school shoes and trainers stuff like that from them that have lasted at least 6 months.
There again if they arent too dear (£10) then every few months isnt that bad i guess.. :? lol[/quote:1bnkjmg2]

true, at that price easy enough to get a couple pairs!! Im defo gonna look soon I have fallen in love with the short purple pair on there!! :D

baby-storm said:
[quote="Slinky Sarah":26j2cob6][quote="baby-storm":26j2cob6][quote="Slinky Sarah":26j2cob6]not looked as yet for you but this site is fab for cheap shoes (i get lots from them)

whats the quality like? I brought cheap boots once, as Im the kinda girl that buys one pair and lives in em till they fall apart, they didnt last long.....2 weeks! lmao!!!![/quote:26j2cob6]

There again if they arent too dear (£10) then every few months isnt that bad i guess.. :? lol[/quote:26j2cob6]

true, at that price easy enough to get a couple pairs!! Im defo gonna look soon I have fallen in love with the short purple pair on there!! :D[/quote:26j2cob6]

lol i got my knee high boots from there a few weeks back and they are really comfy...£20 i think too maybe even £15 i cant quite remember lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back