Logan- Long and detailed not for faint hearted!**PICS**

Hi

You poor thing :shock: i had a sectiona nd could not imagine if i felt the whole thing :? Glad your all okay now!! He is adorable by the way

Katrina

Blimey hun! What an experience!!!!

I don't know if you read my section story, but I had similar in that the aneasthetic started to run out while they were stitching me up. They topped it up twice, and it still didn't work. They ended up giving me the option as well, so I chose for them to carry on rather than get knocked out as well.

I know it's very very raw for you now, but belive me, the memory fades. I'm now 4 months down the line, have forgotten all the pain from my SPD, all the agony from the section, the pain afterwards, the sickness, and everything. I only have to look at Charlie to know it was all definitely worth it. And we're already trying for a little sister or brother for him!!! :lol:

I really hope the counselling helps hun. They are professionals and know what they are talking about. Although, I wasn't offered any! :?

Oh, and Logan is aboslutely georgeous hun! :hug: :D

ohh you poor poor thing!

she is gorgeous though !!!! well done!

poor you but congrats on your beautiful beautiful little man :hug:

He's gorgeous Lyndsey - looks really healthy and happy!
Lx

beautiful baby - horrible birth!!

well done lyndsey, he is gorgeous!!

Sounds aweful hunn i cudnt hav done it :eek: with mi section i was put to sleep and i admire any woman that is awake thru the whole thing, i admire u more for not havin the rite pain relief :eek:

well done hunn xx

Oh my god how could I have not replied to this topic :shock: Im ashamed lol...!

Sorry Lyndsey I diddnt see it!

Logan is gorgeous though and I was lucky enough to see him for real...I cant get over his mop of black hair :lol:

:D Don't worry Jade!!! It as lovely to see you the other day we should do it again real soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back