I did it.....just about!

neet

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Monday the 29th of January at 11.23am after a long rough time. I was in painful pre-labour from Thursday night, painful enough to stop me getting any sleep. My waters went on Sunday morning but I was only 2 cm dilated by the time the midwife led unit asked me come in Sunday night, and my waters were meconium stained. They gave me another 5 hours after a stretch and sweep and I was only another 2cm dilated. So they decided to induce me at half ten at night....I had an epidural and was ready to push a whole 12 hours later. Was so tired by this point and she wasn't coming out although hubby got to see the top of her head. They then got me ready for theatre and as a final resort tried a ventouse which thankfully worked. I was about a minute away from having to have a c-section but have managed to get away with a third degree tear, plenty of stitches and tons of medication! Congratualtions to those of you that have given birth in the meantime, good luck to those still to pop and I hope to be back on the forum once I have found where I left my brain last Monday while I was giving birth!

DSC01146.jpg

Congratulations hunny!

Has she got a name?

WELL DONE
SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE :shock: :shock:
But your little Girl will be worth it
Looks like girls all round at he moment!!!

Wishing You All The Best :hug: :hug:

Katrina
xxxxxx

Oops! Her name in Eleanor Jaya Patel Rice andshe weighed in at 6lb 14oz which is actually smaller than I thought!

Eleanor is a lovely name
she is EXACTLY the same weight ( 6lb 14oz ) as my little LYNSEY LOUISE
Who was born on friday

Katrina
xxxxxx

Awww how cute is she!!! Well done hunny :cheer:

Many Congratulations.......... and welcome to your darling baby girl

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratualtions same name as my little girl and and only 1/2oz heavier too!

congratulations on your beautiful girl i hope you enjoy her and you are both healthy and well. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back