I couldn't wait til morning...

Peanut

Reaction score
...so I tested when I got home from work....and it was positive! I'm so stunned, I really thought I was just wasting a peestick :shock:

Had to wait to post the news cos DH is away tonight and I had to tell him first....he's rung now, so I can tell you guys.

It's not real for me yet....I'm only on CD 28 (normal cycle 24 days) so I don't feel ready for 1st tri.

I hope my news doesn't upset anyone, I know how hard it can be to read other people's good news sometimes, so I hug you all just in case :hug:

Congratulations peanut!!!! YAY for you! :dance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Now.. go get your ticker :D

Well done, very pleased for you!

xxxx

OMG thats fantastic :cheer: Congratulations Peanut.

See, I could feel it in my water. Speaking of water you got it without FMU too.

I'm on CD27 so we must be really close :dance:

And Good Luck to all those TTC :hug:

Charm X

Hi

Congrats thats great news!! have a happy healthy pregnancy
Katrina

Congratulations Peanut xxx wish you a top 9 months a healthy bouncing baby x

Thanks everyone. It's so nice to be able to share it with someone...we won't tell friends or family until scan time :shock: I might burst without you guys :rotfl:

oh peanut!!!!!!!! thats just fantastic news, im truely over the moon for you and DH!!well done, enjoy every second of your wonderful news, you deserve it :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :hug
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY im so happy for you Peanut! Congrats, hope all goes well xxx
:dance: :clap: :hug: :cheer: :pray: :dance: :clap: :cheer:

Peanut that's great news - well done girl! Kepp us all up to date with symptoms etc. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS that's fantastic news. Well done you. :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back