I could scream!!!

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Hey girls ;)

How's everyone doing??

I'm so annoyed, my eldests FOB texts me constantly wanting to know the ins and outs of what's going on day to day and what I'm spending my child support on?? Surely I have a right to tell him to go away?? It's unreal!! He accuses me daily of not caring for our son properly and I'm sick to death of it....and don't get me started on the other FOB :(

Awww my, don't know what to advice you but didn't want to r&r. No wonder you are so annoyed:( sounds awful :(

Aww hope I just don't need the stress as you know :( got enough to think about at the moment!! Grrr

Xxx

Do you have a solicitor that can advice you??
Bloody men always creating problems :(

Yes! I have spoken to a solicitor about stanleys dad think I will just book an hour long appointment and get everything I need to know!!! X

Probably just the best :hug: do they keep contact with the babies??
I don't really know how you manage... You do so good.

My eldests father does, my youngests one has only seen him once when he was 3 weeks old :O shocking zx

Bahhh :(

Actually you know what, it's probably for the best...

oh dear, i hope things get better xxx

I know how u feel, my son started school this week and I asked his dad for some money towards uniform and he wanted to buy it himself as he didn't trust me with the money!! Do they forget about the things we have to do day to day to support and provide for our children??!! I'm pretty sure u can spend the money how u see fit. I hope u get it sorted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back