I could cry!

Lady 28

Reaction score
Just back from hol and didn't think I was fertile yet as have had no EWCM really at all this week, usually have it for day or two. Did ovulation test yesterday and pos but no EWCM at all so think all effort wasted! Had a laparoscopy few months ago to treat Endometriosis and today had terrible shooting pains along my bikini like I was getting before surgery.

Fed up, Oh keeps telling me not to worry but it is so hard not to! Go back to see consultant mid aug but don't know whether to go and see GP in meantime, am I over reacting?

I would go to the GP. solely for the shooting pains. Might be something going on down there. x

Its an awful feeling when you worry that you are over reacting Lady but I would say that you know your body better than anyone and if you feel getting medical advice is sensible then it likely will be!

Really hope that things sort themselves out soon for you,

xxx

I would def go back to your GP hun, and no your not over reacting at all sometimes they don't manage to remove all the tissue so its best to be safe than sorry if the pain is familar to you. Good luck xx

I don't think that you are over reacting - if you don't get it checked out it may get a lot worse x x

Defo see the doc, hope he can do something! The good thing is that u did get a positive OPK! Stay strong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back