I complained and....

Sully2012

Reaction score
Last week I posted about the cow of a health visitor appt I had and the fact she asked me as pregnancy wasn't planned was I pregnant because I wanted to be or because I didn't believe in termination and also the fact she didn't phone to apologise her male colleague did and told me she was having a bad day. Anyway I wrote to manager and she phoned and said I was not the first to complain this month so an investigation is being conducted so it will be a while before we hear anything. As an apology to me and the other ladies we have been given a new health visitor and also some vouchers are being sent to us for baby stuff :) x

awesome, you should never let ppl treat u that way and its not a bad thing to complain lol. glad you dont have to suffer that bitch again

Amazing! Just goes to show what can happen if enough people complain. Judging by your last post, this lady was totally unproffessional and out of order. Maybe next time she'll a think a bit more carefully about what she says to emotional, pregnant ladies!

Absolute bonus that you get some freebies too! xx

Just goes to show that sometimes complaining gets you somewhere. What a rude HV.
Least you now get to have another HV and even some vouchers =D xx

That's a great result! I hope she gets what she deserves! Xx

Aww thats brilliant news hun

She was so out of line hope they give her the boot

good for you. i think a lot of women don't say anything when they have been treated this way for whatever reason so please to hear that you have.

thats good. nice to hear they're taking it seriously. xxx

YAY, you def did the right thing xxx

Yes well I will always stick up for myself when it comes to my baby. OH was so angry with her and out the two of us im the feisty one lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back